When Netflix means " Notflix "

Notflix compares the program libraries of over 20 countries , including Australia , to show the number of programs in the Netflix library available in the USA we don’t have access to .

6 Likes

Less than half :cry:

1 Like

I subscribe to two Streaming services, Netflix and Stan, I alternate between them depending on what shows are “coming up”, I find that there sure is a lot of stuff on Netflix, but most of it crap. My subscription ratio is Netflix for one month to catch up, then Stan for two or even three months, Stan may have less overall, but what they do have is at least generally watchable for me, more so than Netflix…plus it makes me feel good to support an Australian based business! Yes I’ve used the DNS and VPN services in the past, still do for BBC iPlayer, but I’ll support Netflix more when they actually supply more decent content consistently every month, until then, nope!

3 Likes

Thanks for the messaged advice . Very helpful .

1 Like

I have Foxtel and have no interest in changing.If you love sport or love a great Australian Drama you can’t go wrong

2 Likes

And also have no drop outs like the other services

1 Like

We recently started watching Netflix. The Mrs puts it to good use. She was really getting into binge watching Call The Midwife, but then if finished after season 4 and for some reason Netflix Australia doesn’t have season’s 5 and 6 while the USA edition does. No idea how to contact Netflix to see if they’ll be bringing the other 2 seasons to the Australian service or not though. One of those websites where contact info is hard to find if they have any.

I only signed up so I could watch the new Star Trek series, but as I said, the Mrs is putting it to good use so we’ll keep paying the monthly fee. Had to set it to not stream in HD though. It was using our Internet data so fast we almost used our monthly allowance after a couple of weeks. Now it’s not HD the data situation is fine and that’s with 2 teenagers and a grown adult son now using it as well.

3 Likes