When a 4-pack is a 2-pack

Coles, you have done it again. Obviously only two batteries for $7 if one reads, but does one get the pack pictured with two empty slots? No need to answer…

6 Likes

It is very misleading.
But I like the “bitter coating”. I reckon I sugested that in a previous thread about button batteries. As have others going back many years. Good to see some action.

2 Likes

Isn’t it a 2 Pack of 4-in-a-packet?

Someone has used the wrong photo. The website has the right photos of the products.

This is the two pack…

And 4 pack…

Human error and possibly who ever did the catalogue or supplied the file photos didn’t know there was a difference.

1 Like

Obviously so… editing and QA are not what they used to be, or perhaps I am just noticing more.

1 Like

Could be the case.

QA could still be good, but it could be a case of those doing the catalogue are using the images provided rather than checking if the images themselves in fact are correct. If those doing the work, supplying the content and reviewing don’t know, then QA is only as good as the individuals involved in the process.

Edit: It is also worth noting that human error also inflicts Choice from time to time…I seem to recall, unless my memory is failing me, that in the past year Choice has also accidentally used the wrong photo for products in their magazine. It can happen to anyone and any business*

1 Like