What is the worst car make? Lack of Reliability and/or support

We have a Renault purchased new from Waverley Renault in April 2014. As alluded to, the dealer is as important as the manufacturer. The vehicle had a small number of issues including one that required a lot of diagnostic work to find the underlying problem. The standard of service and support we received was exemplary. It has capped price service for 3 years, and they have not tried to up-sell on the annual visits.

I would buy another Renault from them in a heartbeat. (sorry for the all-positives so far @tndkemp :wink:

Now for the other side, I will loudly affirm that any vehicle imported by ATECO should be avoided at all costs. ATECO is a trading company not a car company. We bought a new 2009 Citroen when ATECO was the importer (and of Fiat, Alfa, and Maserati among other low volume cars). The support was abysmal. ATECO and the dealers gave much lip service and little action in our experience. ATECO trashed the Citroen name (and Fiat, Alfa, etc) almost to extinction. The Citroen importer is now Sime Darby who also does Peugot. S.D. are trying to resurrect Citroen, support has improved, and they have been decent to deal with but S.D. were honest in telling me it is not economic to keep all the parts in Australia so air freighting from France happens. Most other marques ATECO had have also moved on but it takes years to recover; their current product list should say it all - http://www.ateco.com.au/ateco/homepage.htm