What do you look for in a mattress?

Welcome to the community, @random.

The best advice would be to first read the Choice buying guide, for those unfamiliar with Choice.

The full reviews of all those tested are available by paid membership of Choice.

Note -

Choice recommended a number of different brands and mattress models/designs.

Valmori advertise 3 different designs. Spring, Hybrid, Latex Foam. The Choice review refers to the ‘Spring’ model only, evident from the Valmori website. The hybrid and latex were not reviewed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

I have moved your post to an existing topic which I believe your question falls under. There are many more topics related to mattresses. To find them, use the magnifying glass icon to search for mattress, or just click on the blue text.

2 Likes

As a side sleeper, I have decided to get the Sleep Republic Mattress. Not sure how warm it is compared to my current Ikea Hammarvik mattress. I was initially keen to get the Valmori mattress. As I couldn’t reach them over the week and the lack of online presence made me not consider it. They did reply to me during the weekends, saying that they had issues with their phone. Anyway, it was already too late.

2 Likes