What do people think of the new iPhone X?

No worries about the comment, I didn’t see it as an issue :slight_smile:

In regard to the mobile phone filters, the good news is our phone review pages do have the ability to filter by the criteria provided in the examples above. Just look for the navigation pane on the left.

Here’s a screen grab for reference:

So in your case, you would check the removable memory card box and use the slider bar to set your desired screen size parameters. You can also set many other parameters, including display resolution using the same navigation panel:

We use our display score rather than a specific pixel setting because to my understanding there is a limit to what the human eye can detect, and really we want to make it as simple as possible for consumers to get the information they need so we provide a score based on sharpness and clarity. On the contrary, we often get complaints that our tables are too complicated, so we try to make access to the review information as customisable and clear as possible to suit different needs.

The most detailed view can be obtained by clicking the purple ‘compare all details’ button at the top, which opens a large ‘side-by-side’ view. All this doesn’t mean that we can’t improve or that all functionality is clear and easy to find and we haven’t addressed the ability to export data, but I think the functionality discussion would best be continued in a thread in the site feedback category.

3 Likes