What are your thoughts on different nutrition policies?

Hi, I’m a researcher at the University of Queensland. We are conducting a survey asking Australians what they think about different nutrition policies. The survey is totally anonymous and takes about 10 minutes. You can also enter into a draw for a $100 gift card. If you are interested in participating, please click here: https://tinyurl.com/yxlx9cfs
Thanks!
Katherine.
ps please note, you need to be 18 years or older and an Australian citizen to answer the survey

7 Likes

I couldn’t complete the survey. I got stuck on the page that includes the question

Is there a reason why you agree or disagree with these policies?

I gave an answer but when I tried to move on it said under that question in red
“Please answer the question”

Perhaps you wanted a yes or a no?

5 Likes

Hmm that’s strange! That message should only pop up in relation to the question before where you are asked your opinion on all of the policy options. Did you provide an answer for each of those? If you did, I’m not sure what has happened but thank you for trying!

4 Likes

Under the question that was flagged was a list of who is responsible, the last choice was ‘other’ which would seem to be optional. As soon as I filled in an ‘other’ I could complete the survey.

So the error message appeared against the wrong question and the question it actually related to was compulsory where it looks like it is optional.

You asked "Is there a reason why you agree or disagree with these policies? Perhaps the answer you are looking for would be to the question “What is your reason that you agree or disagree with these policies?”

Needs work.

5 Likes

Ahh right. Thanks so much for persisting. I will try and make some adjustments so it runs more smoothly for other participants. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I had the same problem until I ticked one of the circles in the "other " category too . After that I completed the survey .

4 Likes

Thanks vax2000. I have made a change to the survey now where you should be able to move on without ticking or responding in the ‘other’ section. Thanks for your feedback and for supporting this research!

4 Likes

Fully completed and thank you for the opportunity to contribute and also possibly win the $100 gift card.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks njfking! :grinning:

3 Likes