Westinghouse 2800 256l fridge

Have just ordered the Westinghouse 256L Wb2800 t m from Bing Lee Auburn $779. When I rang to ask about it was told quite rudely that B L doesn’t have it in stock and neither does Westinghouse, though it was advertised online by Bing Lee and Appliances Online ( more expensive) . ( Choice not reviewed) .
Have a small space and need to replace bar fridge. Am a 1 person household. After reviewing all comments and websites extensively decided this was the one for me. I wanted to see it to to picture the size but was told that B L only had the Kelvinator 400l in stock. He said the 256l would be same layout but narrower. He also said Kelvinator and Westinghouse come from the same factory.

I didn’t want the Kelvinator because it doesn’t have a door alarm, chiiler or dairy compartment. Asked about others of a similar size and saw the Hitachi top mount 330 l. Was impressed by the 10 year warranty. Decided to get the Westinghouse 256l but Bill wanted to sell me the Hitachi arguing it was the same price but a bigger fridge. Told him don’t need a bigger one which really baffled him. It will come in about a week he said. So much for it not being in stock.

Will keep you posted as to how it goes.

2 Likes

Here is the 256L Top Freezer Fridge WTB2800WH | Westinghouse from the Westinghouse site so you can see it. The dimensions are there too so you can check the fit.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes