Wendy Wu tours to China

Actually I’m taking all of this as part of the ‘Travel’ experience, together with beautiful memories there are also not so good ones: last year at the same time I was in the U.S., Hurricane Florence hit South Carolina, 200 Km from Washington (if I’m not wrong). I still marvel at the way the authorities texted me about flood warnings as I had been there but a day! Watching the Weather Chanel at the Hotel made me feel terrified by all the things that could happen during floods! So I turned the TV off and went to sleep.
And all we had, all the way to Boston, was cloudy skies and some rain.
I value my peace of mind above all when faced with situations I can’t do anything about.
Of course, I’ll do all I can when it will come down to what is required ( insurance queries, change of plan costs etc,.) and always appreciate the kind input from members of our Community.
Thank you for your support :blush:

3 Likes

Good news: Wendy Wu have agreed to a refund for the HK tour, less a reissue fee
for the flight back home.

Goodwill or they know something we don’t.

6 Likes

That’s great news. But yes I hope it doesn’t mean something too serious on the horizon.

5 Likes

I’m glad to report that I’ve had a wonderful time with my Wendy Wu Tour to China.

Can’t speak highly enough of everything
connected with it: Guides, Hotels, Food,
Itinerary.

Many wonderful experiences, including
the bullet train which reaches 431Km/h,
at one point it lifted up a little from the ground!
And having lunch with a local family living in the endangered Hutongs.
And the huge marble floored bathroom with mirrors all around and a bath tub to swim in, in the Hotel in Beijing.
Had I known I would have chosen a longer trip!

Not in topic, but China was a pleasant revelation: clean as Japan and as green.
That a city like Shanghai with a size area
smaller than Melbourne but with about 25
million people, can function so well I find
awe inspiring.
There’s a feeling of energy and prosperity in the country which sadly I found lacking in my recent travels to the West.

I’m also grateful to W.W. for being very understanding about cancelling my Hong Kong tour.

7 Likes

Welcome back, and pleased you had a great experience in China and with W.W. tours.

3 Likes