Welcome to the CHOICE Community (w/Tutorial)

Thanks for the invitation, hope I’ll be able to figure out how to contribute and be a valued member. I’m very concerned about our farmers, our elderly and homeless. High cost of utilities, especially when we sell overseas cheaper than Australians are charged. Animal welfare is also high on my list. Thanks again
Margie

2 Likes

We appreciate your support @maeva6 and look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome @margiesincoe, and thanks for sharing the issues that matter to you. Many of those are regular topics around here, so hopefully you’ll find it interest. We encourage everyone to share their opinions and experiences, so feel free to jump in on any topic of interest.

I appreciate your invitation and hope that I will prove useful in this forum. Very exciting…

1 Like

Hi @larkrise48, welcome!

Thank you for the invite, I am very pleased to be here and hope together we can change the way we view our food.

1 Like

Thanks for the invite I really appreciate the opportunity to comment on many issues!!

1 Like

Hello to all,

Thank you Choice, first for having the foresight to develop such a site and secondly for the invitation to join this forum. I hope the contributions to the forum will help me and others to be better citizens and stewards of this tiny speck of space dust. Who knows, I may even be able to make some sensible contributions myself!

Go well.
Jim

1 Like

Hello and welcome to @sandybassett9 @francinemcd @mekbuda01. We’re glad you’ve joined in!

Pleased to be invited to join this community. In a world where there are so many choices this is going to be a great way to help consumers to be informed about various products and what to look for and watch out for. I am looking forward to participating.

1 Like

Welcome @angela.porritt!

Hi. Thanks for the invite. My passions are defenceless animals, Environment, and appropriate social response to violence and violent individuals

2 Likes

Hi.

Thanks for the invitation.

N.

1 Like

Excited to be a part of this, and keen to see what we can all learn together!

1 Like

Hi.just saying thanks for the invitation to join the choice community. Looking forward to joining in while we are on the road. Thanks again

1 Like

Welcome to our new members @sehryn, @akasupernorm, @gabybremner and @robpomeroy1. Glad to have you on board!

Thanks for the invitation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all. Thanks for the invitation to participate in this community. Will do my best to be a worthwhile contributor. Have especially enjoyed the Markdown Tutorial. Cheers, Sondra

1 Like

Hi @loretta and @meekas.mum, thanks for getting involved!

Thankyou for inviting me to be part of your forum.
I am honored to have been invited.

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for joining our forum @ladyprettypaws