Walk behind - Battery lawnmowers

Interested in buying one can’t find a review in choice

2 Likes

Hi Heather, here is a link:

6 Likes

I purchased an Ozito Cordless Steel Deck Lawn mower 3 years ago . You have to look at a "Promotional Model " If you search on Bunnings web site you will not find listed . Most stores have them . They are around $400 and come with 2 batteries and a 2 battery fast charger . I will put the link to their current promo mower below . Remember it is the Steel deck mower you look for . .

4 Likes

I provided some observations of one I used late last year here…

It may be useful information for you.

5 Likes

I have recently purchased a husqvarna ( non mulcher series) Battery lawnmower … the mower is a pleasure to use on a regular lawn but if overgrown it struggles … encourages me to mow regularly :blush:the high pollution levels from petrol mowers was a instigator for me to go battery…

2 Likes

Have one of these Ryobi at the property. Ideal for the area mow - 300m2

Would happily recommend. Grass only grows for five months of the year. Always had issues with petrol mowers stored over winter. This is great, you know it is going go first time after winter.

2 Likes

For those with more than the average backyard, the following topic offers an opportunity to share observations and experiences.

And for those of us looking to be less committed, some community feedback.

Perhaps a future Choice review, although most of us appear still to prefer control of that important lawn care task.

1 Like

I have useda ryobi one ladt year it eas pretty good at mowing a average size front lawn a good 15 minutes roughly it took still had charge.

Interesting, it was likely one of the models included in the latest Choice electric lawn mower reviews and tests updated Dec 22. Member content to access the full review details.

There is also an opportunity on the Choice consumer website to include your own experience of the product as a Choice user and help others.

1 Like

Unfortunately i don’t have a model number to share. Sometimes it seems more beneficial to load a review via choice. Rather than so called reviews. Im quite sure reviews outside on websites are probably accurate.