We are wanting to find out about people’s recent experiences with ordering online from major supermarkets, particularly during a period of lockdown, and how the pandemic may have affected your shopping habits.
- Have you recently changed your shopping habits due to the pandemic? (for example, switching from in-store to shopping online, or doing one weekly or monthly shop instead of daily?)
- Which supermarkets have you ordered online from and how have you found the experience? Has it been a negative or positive experience, have you had any dealings with customer service etc)
- How much have you been paying for delivery and how many delivery slots have been available in your area?
- Have you used the contactless Click and Collect pick up option and what has your experience been like?
- Have you tried one of the Premium Delivery services like Woolworths Delivery Unlimited or Coles Plus, or made use of services such as IGA’s partnership with UberEats/DoorDash, and what has your experience been like? Do you think it’s worth it to pay for these premium services?