My wife bought a Ring Spotlight Security camera last week for $329.00.
Got going OK despite a crappy App, but next day it stopped working and I spent over half a day trying to fix it.
Ended up taking it back for a refund.
So yesterday she bought a Uniden App Cam Solo Plus (Generation 2, the Gen 1 is discontinued because of problems) https://uniden.com.au/product/guardian-app-cam-solo-plus/ with these key features: https://uniden.com.au/wp-content/uploads/RB_Guardian_App_Cam_Solo_Plus.pdf
Well the bloody thing is driving me crackers, I have messed around since about 7am and I am going to take it up with Uniden since they have a presence in Australia.
I have prepared a problem sheet which can also be viewed at http://pleading.com.au
• No facility on the App to properly show and record alerts;
• Email does not work;
• The Cloud archive service cannot be activated;
• Doesn’t work all the time, and thus appears unreliable;
• When it is working, masses of useless SMS audio are received, that are not recorded on the phone;
• Non of the above is covered in the manual https://uniden.com.au/wp-content/uploads/OM_Guardian_App_Cam_Solo_Plus.pdf
On the box its got 24/7 support, I’m about to check it out!!!
(First & subsequent attempts: “There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.”)
Can anyone recommend a top of the line wireless battery operated device?