RF pollution, radiation and cancer - smart meters, mobile phones and WiFI

phb wrote>> the emf generated by the solar panels

I think it is EMR, ie electro-magnetic radiation that concerns them, rather than emf, electro-magnetic force, used to spin motors etc. EMR from the house wiring and appliances such as vacuum cleaners, microwave ovens, dishwashers etc is going to be much much greater than any EMR from smart meters.

Fairly constant DC from PV panels is not likely to emit much EMR, it is switching DC in MPPT controllers or AC that emits most of it.
However, the levels are miniscule compared to mobile phones, wifi etc.

Infrasound from wind turbines can be measured very well, and is completely overwhelmed by infrasound from traffic, crashing waves at the beach, wind in forests, industry etc… no matter how many nutters complain of vibrating lips from turbines 100km away! I make a point of visiting wind farms when traveling, and have visited many from Qld to WA, and found the sound of the blades whooshing past at close range quite pleasant.
I’ve also operated my own wind turbines here for many years, and do not mind the sound at all, if it’s windy I can barely hear them over the sound of the wind in the trees. They’ve been located only about 50m from my bedroom, and have never interfered with my sleep, or made the sheep or horses next door grow a second head! :wink:

6 Likes