R&J Batteries Ballarat give excellent customer care

We recently had the battery that came with our 2011 Ford Territory die - the first frosty morning and there wasn’t a click. A neighbour recommended R&J Batteries after a good experience with them. I phoned the shop, told them we had to organise some money to pay for the battery but needed to know the cost. The man on the phone took the details, gave me a price and three days later our money was organised. I phoned R&J, they checked my details and within 15 minutes a very pleasant young installer had the new battery installed, checked to see if everything was working, removed the old battery for recycling and took payment with a cellular eftpos machine. From start to finish this was a terrific experience. If R&J Batteries are near you I would recommend them heartily, based on my experience and that of my neighbour.

Neal Salan

3 Likes

What a great experience! It looks like there are quite a few R&J Batteries around Australia, so it’s great to hear that they are a quality service!

Also heard good things about R&J Batteries through fellow members experiences at my car club, its refreshing when you only hear positive stories about a business.