Prams and strollers review

Edit: New readers to the topic can join at July 2023 by clicking here.

We’ve lab tested prams and strollers (member content) for safety, durability and more. We also have a pram buying guide to help you understand the different types and features available.

If you have experience buying a pram, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

2 Likes

If you need to wheel more than one child, you might find our 2018 double stroller review helpful.

Here’s our 2018 stroller review update.

Add your quesitons about strollers to this thread.

1 Like

An article regarding Target and Baby Bunting receiving a slap on the wrist with a wet tram ticket from the ACCC and Choice’s comment on the pathetic penalty.

The ACCC is an absolute joke.

2 Likes

Our pram review (member content) is now updated for 2019.

These prams failed some important safety tests in our labs, so we think it’s best to avoid them until improvements are made:

3 Likes

Choose the best travel pram or compact stroller for your holiday with our expert tips and product reviews:

2 Likes

Take care when buying your first pram:

3 Likes

Valco Rover pram toddler board accident raises safety questions:

4 Likes

Hi,

I am considering on getting the babybee Duo2, however I cant find any tests or reviews done by Choice.

If you have this pram, I would love some reviews and your thoughts about it.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Community @Chaser

While anecdotal these two sites might help. It is always necessary to filter reviews for those that were ‘verified’ but could still be suspect regarding motive/credibility. Look for consistent trends for a start, as well as whether reviews were posted in lots at the same time to help understand them. Did ‘reviewers’ post about a few or many products or did they feel compelled to review just one and move on? Not implying and of those issue apply to this product but those are general comments for anecdotal review sites.

There are lots of pretty valuable product reviews on youtube as well as a lot of fairly vapid ones. Some reviewers get ‘something’ from the companies for fluff, while others live on hits to their competent and informative clips.

2 Likes

Thanks Phil!

1 Like