'Power Saver'

Hi this thing are for sale now on FB , it looks like a scam , any one here knows more about it ?
Its the Power saver from america .

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Laxen

Would that product be any relation to this product?

or this one

Any product being sold on Facebook should have extra scrutiny. That marketplace is essentially cowboy territory although Facebook has localised buy-sell-swap groups with no relationship to the ‘marketplace’ ads.

Good call, and I trust you get the likelihood of this product being any more than a scam.

3 Likes

yes can be the same, this is what this looks like

1 Like

These products have everything in common with each other. This site also has a link to the ‘details’ but the tutorial overview should provide perspective.

https://open4energy.com/forum/home/scam/power_saver_enersonic

An ebay seller reflects your product and the ‘explanation’ (see above links as to the truth). It is billed as a Fashion Power Electricity Saving Energy Saver Box Save Device. How good is that as a sales promotion? There are many listings for ‘your product’ and some similar.

3 Likes

Thanks , yes it sounds to good to be true , and it shines scam looong way

4 Likes

FB (and Google/Apple are no different) is riddle with scam/sham advertisements. I take the approach of ignoring any FB advertisements, as buying anything through them is the easiest way to get scammed or shammed.

It is a shame that FB allows such advertisement to persist as it will in the long term impact on the reputation of FB (as more and more users get scammed/shammed) and their financial revenue (as it is based on the advertising model).

2 Likes

I’ve also seen advertising for an “air conditioner” which is just an evaporative cooler and its so tiny I can’t see how it can possibly be of use. And in times of high humidity it would be worse than useless. But, people will buy these things.

1 Like

That depends entirely on who’s selling. There are reputable firms who sell via facebook as well as the scammers. For example, I had been looking for one of these for months and had all but given up when I saw a facebook ad. https://ezicafsolutions.com.au/

2 Likes

My policy too! :smile:

4 Likes

Apparently it repels flying insects, cockroaches, rodents, kangaroos, etc too. Oh and it help with your annual tax return.

Just kidding
 it doesn’t help with the tax return.

:rofl:

Seriously; I wouldn’t be at all suprised if it is an empty shell with nothing inside.

3 Likes

There are much cheaper ways to get the same effect. I have it on good authority that perineum sunning will increase your energy hold in your chi and allow your body to absorb prana. It’s an ancient Taoist practice, or maybe Vedic. Oh it could be Sufic - I am not too sure.

2 Likes

I report all ‘sponsored posts’ as ‘sexually inappropriate’ - seems to trigger some kind of limiting of rubbish I see on facebook 

6 Likes

Classic.

1 Like

There are so many ways to save power, that is not one of them, turn off computers at the power point when not in use, as they still are using power, turn off lights when not in use, and make sure you have more modern appliances, as they use a lot less electricity than the old clunker fridges freezers as examples. I use a clothes dryer. I have so many mod cons, and my power bills have never been over $200 per quarter in Tasmania. I now have a new smart meter installed and power has even dropped further, to around $56 a month

1 Like