Plastic rejuvenator for cars

There are so many on the market and I have always found the results temporary. I have found one called Solution Finish from the USA that seems the goods. But there are so many reviews claiming others are the best. Has anyone got one they can rave about?

1 Like

Have you tried 303. It’s available at Super-cheap Autos. It’s on the expensive side BUT, it works a treat and does not dry greasy or attract the dust. You can also control the amount of shine by the amount you apply on your cloth, and how many coats you apply. I use it on my precious
1992 Volvo, so that’s got to say something.

2 Likes

How long does it last though, any that I use seem to go back to faded within 2-4 weeks?

1 Like

Well that depends very much on how much sun or rain it sees. Also, if you are speaking about internal or external trim.
All I can say is that it is by far the best one I have found, lasts well compared with all others I have used and even if it was only 4-6 weeks, it’s ahead by a mile because it’s not greasy and doesn’t attract the dirt. If I had to pick a figure, I would say a good 8 weeks on partially protected areas. The rear bumper of my Volvo sees a fair bit of late afternoon sun (in a carport) and when I wash it I’m usually pleased with the blackness of the bumper.
Regards, John.

2 Likes