Personal Essential Oil Diffusers

I have a couple of essential oil diffusers at home, one is electric and one battery. They produce perfumed vapor in a room (but maybe not for hay fever suffers). I was in a dispute with a related company to this one, and they offered me a “Personal Essential Oil Diffuser” for the cost of postage only. I took them up on it and selected one from their web site. https://bezense.com.au/
I didn’t look into it too closely as I assumed from the appearance that it was a handbag sized perfumed spray intended to be sprayed in the air when you were in a smelly environment . They looked a little like a roll on perfume stick.
My suspicion was aroused when the receipt said it would be delivered in plain packaging. I went back to the web site and read more details and watched their video. It was clear that I had ordered a Vaping Device and the plain paper packaging was to conceal the fact. “Vaping” was not mentioned on the site. I was not asked for my age at any point, so wonder if there is some restriction on sale to minors.
I felt like a real idiot for making assumptions as to what I was buying. without reading the whole site. The blog on their site is worth reading. For marketing doublespeak it is a “work of art” .

4 Likes

Hi @g.simos, the website actually addresses whether their products is vaping / e-cigarette in their FAQ section. They clearly state the product is inhaled. On the other hand “100% safe” l wouldn’t trust it. It think it is pretty dodgy but the information was there.

3 Likes

I wonder why all the images on their webpage are of young females?

Perhaps they consider them more gullible?

and also the opening homepage states:

"WHAT IS ZENSE?

Zense in, breathe out!
Aromatherapy in the palm of your hands – the most convenient way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
Breathe in through the mouth and exhale through your nose to purify your mind, body and soul!

The term purify may be misleading though. Breathing in anything other than clean air is anything but purifying.

4 Likes