Paying bills with cash at the bank

It also allows the Bank to apply much more sound proofing to the coin counter, they are very noisy beasts in operation. Sometimes when they were behind the counter it became a very noisy environment. Even the manual sorters of “olden years” produced their fair share of rattle, a set of metal pans with descending sized holes to sort the coins into denominations. That was fun and quiet NOT! :smiley:

2 Likes

The newer version in the bank certainly lets everyone inside know it is working. Sounds like a poker machine during payout minus the bells and whistles.

3 Likes

The $45 of loose change was all placed in the NAB personal plastic bags all the correct nominations i used 5c 10c 20c and a 50 cent pieces that all added up to the correct amount as instructed and they didn’t want to know.Personally to me i thought that was very poor

1 Like

That’s no good i would take you business elsewhere people who still happy to accept cash.Don’t forced into doing something you don’t want to do

1 Like

I made a comment further down as well but regarding the coins it was very simple for them they placed the bag on the scales and would instantly know if it was the correct amount or not.That procedure went real quick then gave me notes in exchange.I’m sure this will give you a better understanding of the situation

2 Likes

I gave some other answers out you may want to read.They just weighed the coins not go through a machine

2 Likes