Paemalat's Pauls Physical Milk

I have previously posted regarding problems with Parmalat’s Pauls Physical milk in another topic.

Whilst I was at our local Coles yesterday when they still had no stock, I asked a staff member who was stocking the milk aisle about it.

She advised that they are supposed to receive stock on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and should have received some today, which did not happen once again.

The Pauls milk is delivered by the local distributor or agent, and Coles have specified that it should have an 8 days shelf life with an absolute minimum of 5 days.

However, not only do Coles continue to receive milk with minimal shelf life, they have allegedly found some bottles placed in the crates back-to-front so as to hide shelf lives of only 2 or 3 days, and if the Coles employee receiving the delivery does not check carefully, Coles gets burnt.

Prior to Coles giving Pauls Physical the boot last time after they obviouisly had a gutfull of getting caught out, I often saw bottles which were marked down virtually as soon as they went on display.

Yesterday, I went to our local Supa IGA and bought a 2L bottle dated 08.11.2021, a massive 11 days, which is about the longest I have ever seen.

What a disgraceful disservice by a multi-national food company.