Nylex 5 litre garden sprayer issues

Just one short comment. The little spring does serve a purpose. See note 6 below and the fine print on 9, with the safety valve relieving pressure at 2.5bar. Choose wisely.

If Hills can supply a seal and service kit complete with Safety valve for $11 for their product, why don’t Nylex? I’ve seen Nylex seal kits for their heavy duty sprayer, but no safety valve.

2 Likes

I wonder if the Hills one can fit/be retrofitted to a Nylex one. Another option if it can be done.

Don’t know, but would turn me off buying a Nylex sprayer in the future. The plastic and components should last for a very long time and spare parts ensure that the consumer gets its money’s worth. Or that may be the reason…means the consumer has to buy a new one which is only in the interests of Nylex.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum.

I have moved your post to an existing thread which already existed listing problems with the Nylex 5 litre shoulder sprayer.

Have a look back, there was discussion about replacement of the pressure releave valve. Perhaps you coud find some compatible fitting on line and have it mailed down to you?

1 Like