Modwood Decking and https://www.productreview.com.au/

Of the total of 12 x 4 & 5 star reviews, some 11 were in the past 3 months. The 12th one was 3 years ago.

Strange that most reviews were not verified apart from the 4 & 5 star ones but it would not be hard for a supplier to provide fake invoices to their mates along with a carton or two.

The whole thing stinks.

Perhaps report it to the ACCC for what use they are.

2 Likes

Not necessarily, you are making an assumption. You could have been taken down because you upset Product Review by saying their system can be gamed. They have a vested interest in maintaining credibility in their product regardless of the credibility of the products reviewed, which is the simpler explanation.

1 Like

Proof of purchase required.

I hear what you’re saying but my original product review never mentioned any gaming as there was no evidence at that time, they took that down for no reason. It does state on the page that it is monitored by Modwood, so they are aware of all reviews. I also note another member here also had his review removed for no reason. I hope you are right but when I discovered there are commercial relationships between Companies and Productreview my radar went on.

1 Like

I thought someone posted in this thread regarding Modwood monitored their page on Product Review but I can’t find it.

Upon ckecking a number of other brands on Product Review, it appears to be very common.

One I saw was this classic.

Wow. Some 2,769 1-star reviews from a total of 4,592 reviews.

Go, Harvey Norman, Go 

?

1 Like

There is no evidence they respond to posts, good or bad, at least not publicly.

There are also some reviews sub-noted in pale grey

and the info button pops up ‘ModWood uses tools provided by ProductReview to encourage their customers to write genuine reviews.’

3 Likes