Making share brokerage firms accountable: (1) DH Graham Ltd. (2) CMCMarkets

It is near impossible or impossible to use an email system eg Gmail to communicate with these companies. They have their own internal mail systems which is useless if one wants proof ( hard copy … ) of your transactions with them,let me know if you have succeeded? Snail mail is slow, inefficient and no proof of transaction. I am in the process of sending evidence of questionable practice to parties concerned but I cannot do so with DH Graham Ltd. In the past few months DDH Graham Ltd took a long time to get through to me via Gmail ( one way traffic, how convenient for them! ) but the toxic culture hasn’t changed with their pathetic response. I await enlightening if I have mistakes in this statement.

It appears that DH Graham has online access to one’s account through their website…

https://nav.ddhgraham.com.au/Secure1/login.aspx

Their website also indicates that their transaction statements and account details can be access through the login. There is also private messaging through the online account which may be a better way to try and communicate with them. Usually email accounts of business aren’t used for existing clients when the more secure PM messaging is available. I use the term secure for knowing that the client has send a message through a logged on account, rather than potentially anyone through email.

Have you contacted them to initiate access to your online account/set up login to your online account? Having such access may provide instant access to the information that you are after,

Many financial platforms (banks and other financial and investment institutions) have migrated their transaction statements and investment certificates to online platforms as the information is current, easily accessible and potentially more secure than old paper based systems.

4 Likes

Many thanks for setting me straight on that.

4 Likes