LG Customer Service

Welcome to the forum @BuderimDee

An issue some of us raise with Choice recommendations is that they are based on laboratory tests. Sometimes consumer experiences are wildly different. You might ‘enjoy’ this related topic.

including my recent post regarding a dryer. Guess which brand?

That suggests your machine had a major failure and was refunded? If that was the case, despite the 3-weeks inconvenience you have had a good outcome. In spite of others with dissatisfaction, our Choice recommended LG washing machine has been bullet-proof for its 5 years and counting.

Sadly that will happen with virtually any claim where one seeks recompense for out of pocket, and for home contents insurance should you ever need to claim. In honesty I cannot say any manufacturer would be so generous a to ask what you spent and write you a cheque, end of process, although some (even LG?) might up to a very modest amount.

I moved your post to this topic because you are not alone, not that would be much personal comfort.

A message is that picking a good product that has good after-sales backup and service is challenging.

3 Likes