KastKing Sharky 111 3000 Baitfeeder Reel - Long term test

Hi Peter . Welcome to the forum .

KastKing can be purchased through Amazon Australia . The prices as quoted on Fishpond are much more than I paid . KastKing can be purchased direct from the factory in Hong Kong through Ebay at much cheaper price than Fishpond but delivery is slow .

A better choice is to use the seller surforfun an Ebay seller based in Sydney. His prices are the same as the Hong Kong prices and he ships from with in Australia ,

I have had dealings with KastKing customer support and they are right on the ball as far as service and answering queries goes . They are a young company , founded in 2013 , and are certainly pushing the right buttons regarding my fishing requirements . When all said and done it’s all about "bang for bucks " and KastKing deliver the goods for me .

Unfortunately you will probably never see BFC , Annaconda or other major fishing tackle suppliers carry the KastKing line up . In Australia we are very brand centric .If it’s not Shimano or Daiwa retailers are not interested . More the pity . Don’t get me wrong Shimano and Daiwa make great products but their flag ship reels are all over $500 and some go as high as $1400 .

Just an example . A fishing mate purchased 2 Shimano bait feeder reels .Cost was about $600 for the pair . They are great reels . I purchased a pair of 6000 size KastKing bait feeder reels for $125 . I already had a pair of 3000 size which I have thrashed the guts out of and they have not missed a beat . I paid $85 for the pair . Are his Shimano reels worth 4 times the price . A big no .That is just my opinion and Shimano owners are using a great product .

I look at things and weigh up dollar and cents . For my fishing style KastKing more than meets my needs . Oh and I like the money I save too . :laughing:

2 Likes