Isuzu Australia Limited - Tradepack NLR, NNR and NPR Series Trucks MY2005-2019 Recall

A recall notice for Tradepack NLR, NNR and NPR Series Trucks MY2005-2019 supplied by Isuzu Australia Limited as these vehicles have not been fitted with a sufficient quantity of side reflectors as required under Australian Design Rule (ADR) 13/00.

Isuzu Australia Limited - Tradepack NLR, NNR and NPR Series Trucks MY2005-2019

PRA No.

2020/18769

Date published

11 Jan 2021

Campaign number

20-Z-03

Product description

Tradepack NLR, NNR and NPR Series Trucks
Model Years 2005-2019

8 023 affected vehicles

Identifying features

VIN (Vehicle identification number)

See attached VIN list

VIN list.pdf (307.7 KB)

What are the defects?

These vehicles have not been fitted with a sufficient quantity of side reflectors as required under Australian Design Rule (ADR) 13/00.

What are the hazards?

The vehicle may have impaired side visibility under low light conditions, creating the risk of side impact and increasing the risk of injury or death to the vehicle occupants and/or other road users.

What should consumers do?

Owners of affected vehicles should contact their nearest Isuzu dealer to have the missing reflectors fitted to the vehicle.

For further information, contact your dealer or Isuzu Australia Customer Care by phoning 1800 035 640.

Supplier

Isuzu Australia Limited

Traders who sold this product

Authorised Isuzu Truck dealers

Where the product was sold

Nationally

Dates available for sale

• 1 January 2005 - 31 October 2019

Responsible regulator

Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications is the responsible regulator for this recall.