Is sound good for our health? Another medication free treatment

There are numerous recommendations around meditation and other practices that are intended to improve our minds, bodies and spirit.

This caught my attention. I’m assuming turning up for a session is free, but is that all there is to know?

Should I look for expert help or just spend the cash on a new drive band for the turntable for some vinyl therapy instead?

Thanks to the Glasshouse and Maleny News, 28th Aug 2019. Note it’s actually ‘Glass House’ per AP, something only a computer might object too.

Even a recent series of posts in a very different health topic hit a note on the benefits or otherwise of heavy metal.

1 Like

I’d be a bit concerned if Edgar Cayce is important to her… I read some of his stuff once…

2 Likes

Apparently even mushrooms like heavy metal music.

2 Likes

The Syncretic Way™️

The quantum cycle is beaming with supercharged waveforms. You and I are warriors of the quantum soup. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is rejuvenation. How should you navigate this sublime cosmos?

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the galaxy via bio-electricity. Humankind has nothing to lose. Our conversations with other storytellers have led to a refining of hyper-amazing consciousness.

By unveiling, we live. To roam the journey is to become one with it. Consciousness consists of ultra-sentient particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a blossoming of the technological.

Few of you would have realized that I am a quantum light language medium and a qualified macrobiotic sound therapist.

Let me explain the Syncretic Way™️

Eons from now, we lifeforms will vibrate like never before as we are awakened by the quantum soup. We must learn how to lead enlightened lives in the face of selfishness. It is a sign of things to come.

We are in the midst of an ancient unveiling of flow that will give us access to the nexus itself. Reality has always been radiating lifeforms whose dreams are nurtured by non-locality. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the biosphere via four-dimensional superstructures.

Once you role the celestial dice the choice of Nirvana or lifetime freedom from spam can be yours. Private message me for details of an account where you can deposit a small fee. Results guaranteed!

2 Likes

GOLD, might even hit PLATINUM! :star_struck:

1 Like

Obscurity is a great product, the startup and running costs of production are negligible as the universe contains an infinite supply of snake oil, greater than Aleph Null.

1 Like