Hot Dog Water

A prank reveals how people buy well marketed foods. It appears no amount of education will help some people.

13 Likes

Sadly ā€˜marketingā€™ seems to be a significant percentage of the ā€˜educationā€™ some people receive ā€¦

7 Likes

ā€œUnfiltered hot dog waterā€ :joy: :hotdog:.

Careful, it could turn into an actual crazeā€¦

5 Likes

Hotdog!

Soon there will be an evolving of chi the likes of which the nexus has never seen. The galaxy is approaching a tipping point. We are being called to explore the cosmos itself as an interface between faith and insight.

1 Like

I have been drinking home made Hot Dog Water for a number of years and have had no major side effects, except for the urge to lie on my back over smelly dead animals, then wriggle. Also I have noticed that I tend to beg my partner more for food than I did in the past as well as I now love going on walks.

8 Likes

thereā€™s none as gullible as those who want to believe thereā€™s an easy way

6 Likes

There is hope for my Hot Water Soup ā€¦Boiling water with salt and pepperā€¦LOLā€¦

5 Likes

I just came across this old topic which reminded me of what our son-in law told me some years ago.

When he was growing up in NW Victoria, he was at a mateā€™s house and the mother asked him if he would like some sav soup for lunch, which he consumed.

He found out later that it was the water that the cherrios had been boiled in.

I donā€™ t think that he ever consumed it again.