Health Star Rating Stakeholder Database being updated

I have just received the following email. It looks legitimate. Anyone else get one? It looks legitimate.

Good Morning Health Star Rating Stakeholders,

You are receiving this email because at some stage in recent years you have engaged with the Health Star Rating system and/or Front-of-Pack Labelling Secretariat.

We are currently in the process of updating all details in our stakeholder database and would appreciate your assistance.

If you wish to continue receiving email correspondence from us, please advise so by return email, together with the below details:

Name:
Company:
Position/Title:
Email:
Phone:
Postal Address:

A nil response to this email will be taken as a request to remove your details from our database.

Thank you and kind regards,

Front-of-Pack Labelling Secretariat
Population Health and Sport Division | Preventive Health Policy Branch
Australian Government Department of Health
T: 1800 099 658 | E: frontofpack@health.gov.a
GPO Box 9848 (MDP 707), Canberra ACT 2601

3 Likes

Is that the full email address? If so it is incorrect…notice it is only .gov.a not .gov.au

Look up the number and give them a call on Monday.

Dept Health Freecall number is 1800 020 103

Mail Address is Department of Health
GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

3 Likes

Good pick up!

I cut & paste the document, & that’s how it is. I did check the sender address on receipt & it was with the “.au”. Perhaps it’s a typo?

4 Likes

I can’t find an address in their contacts list for those particular sections, the website does acknowledge that it is a new website…so may not be fully updated yet. Safest bet is to call them and you can then be sure.

2 Likes

Looks legitimate as the phone number and sender email (excluding typo) exist.

Phone number is here…
http://www.healthstarrating.gov.au/internet/healthstarrating/publishing.nsf/Content/Contact

Email is here…
https://foodregulation.gov.au/internet/fr/publishing.nsf/Content/front-of-pack-labelling-1

Postal address here…

I would let them know of the typo though…as they may wish to send a correction statement.

3 Likes

I tracked back through the Dept of Health’s website to the following page

where I confirmed the email address.

Thank you I have done that in my response.

3 Likes