Grand Prix at the Albert Park Lake

These may work.

3fb420270d0a9b7074bc90c17d7d961c

2 Likes

Lovely, love the Pink colour! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

As Descartes said “I’m pink therefore I am Spam”

Descartes said: Cogito sumere potum alterum.
:joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately the F1 global enterprise has wedded itself to the ICE and will not be going electric. It is however hybrid in a very small way.

The FIA is fully behind electric racing. In respect of acceleration, braking and speed ICE has zero future compared to an EV racer.

Just a matter of time before cities such as Melbourne will have to choose between which to sponsor. Those familiar with Historic racing events can look forward to a whole new class of more modern cars being added to their events. :wink:

P.S.
Less welcome might be a new apocalypse of fleets of leaf blower loud battery powered drones replacing the helicopters. Some might even offer an alternate grandstand seat with a birds eye view of the race for those keen to follow the action. A swarm of AI guided flying vehicles following your favoured driver from 50m above and behind. :joy:

1 Like

Maybe you could maximise the economy benefit and reduce the Panadol dependency. Take a weekend away paid for by renting your apartment short term to some F1 buffs. A win win (providing you are comfortable doing such and it doesn’t have insurance or council permitting implications).

2 Likes

My goodness! I think I’ll move interstate!
:rofl:

1 Like

Just by coincidence, a flat near me that’s been vacant for a long time has been Airbnb’d to 4 men for the GP weekend. It’s advertised for $700 a night.
The F1 buffs couldn’t figure out how to open the security door downstairs and completely wrecked the lock!

2 Likes