FCA Australia Pty Ltd - FIAT Ducato Van MY2019 - Extended Recall

An extended recall for FIAT Ducato Van MY2019 supplied by FCA Australia Pty Ltd as the vehicle may have been fitted with incorrect steering knuckles during the production process and may not perform as intended.

FCA Australia Pty Ltd - FIAT Ducato Van MY2019 - extended recall

PRA No.

2020/18676

Date published

21 Jan 2021

Campaign number

Product description

This recall was extended on 2 February 2021 to include additional vehicles.

FIAT Ducato Van
Model Year 2019

394 affected vehicles

Identifying features

VIN (Vehicle identification number)

See attached VIN list

VIN list.pdf (323.13 KB)

What are the defects?

The vehicle may have been fitted with incorrect steering knuckles during the production process and may not perform as intended.

What are the hazards?

This may result in clunking noises from the suspension, excessive vibration, shaking steering wheel, uneven tyre wear, vehicle pulling to one side instead of going straight. This could increase the risk of an accident, causing death or injury to the vehicle occupants and/or other road users.

What should consumers do?

Fiat Professional Dealer will inspect the conformity of the installed steering knuckles and replace if necessary at no cost. Consumers should contact an authorised Fiat Professional dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment for inspection.

To find a local dealer, visit https://www.fiat.com.au/fiat-pro-dealers.html

Consumers who require further information should contact Fiat Customer Assistance
Centre on 1800 870 720.

Supplier

FCA Australia Pty Ltd

Traders who sold this product

Fiat Dealer Network

Where the product was sold

Nationally

Dates available for sale

• 1 June 2019 - 30 November 2020

Responsible regulator

Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications is the responsible regulator for this recall.