Fake site or taking away consumers choice

Hi Brendan, yes. Thanks this does clarify it. If she said what you said her on her campaign page I would not have had any objections. I am all for anyone not making false claims however quite often there are organisations trying to stifle the rights of people to use natural supplements and to push prescribed medication on them. To me this ad she did looked like a biased attempt to squash our choice and right to choose natural medication. Take a look at the wording and you may see how I came to that conclusion. Perhaps it needs to be made clear on the add that is not what choice is trying to do at all. If I thought this how many other people may think the same? I certainly hope though that the TGA have many natural practitioners working with them to make proper informed decisions about natural products otherwise they also are going in blind as to what works and what doesn’t. One can’t ask a hot air balloonist to fly a quantas jet even though they both go up in the air. It takes different skills :slight_smile:

3 Likes