Do you use Google or Facebook Logins when prompted for a new website?

I sign in with Google a lot but not Facebook, Most of my passwords are made, and I use Firefox as well I think I have only about three passwords that I sign in with Google. Plus they are looking at you everywhere, My husband use to make a lovely smooth drop of whiskey, and so I put an add up to sell all the stuff On Facebook then a knock on the door it was two police man they had seen the add, and they wanted to confiscate the glassware my husband had, My husband passed away in November, so I was trying to get a bit off money together to help with bills Anyhow they said the drug dealer love that sort of glassware, So I let them have it and Signed for it as well, and A day latter a friend told me that i was not breaking the law, and they had no right to do that, All I know is I just don’t want drug dealers getting hold off it and making shit that kills our kids and grandchildren, So I let them have it So the point is they are watching everything But i have nothing to hide So I do not care, As I never broken the law in My life.and I am 69 years old.

2 Likes