Corona Beer With Lime Wedges

The stainless steel water bottles appeared to have an inner section similar to the old thermos flasks but we were not sure.

My wife filled one up with water from the kitchen tap last night and put in the fridge, and much to her surprise, whilst the outside was chilled, the contents were still at tap water temperature when she tried it this morning.

While there were no instructions included with the bottles, they are obviously of a vacuum design and presumably would be suitable for hot as well as for cold liquids.

While readers probably won’t get the bargain price I did at Dan Murphy’s, if you like Corona and could use a free 750 ml drink flask, head in before the flasks are all gone.

2 Likes

Disagree John

Corona a triumph of marketing. Lemon or lime adds some flavour to this bland, tasteless
overpriced excuse for beer!

2 Likes

You can often purchase Corona quite cheaply - to me it is an excellent way of adding some alcohol to one of my favourite things - lemon - without interfering with the wonderful taste of lemon! Of course there are a number of other ways to spruce up the already worth lemon - this is but one :wink:

5 Likes

I will join you in praising the queen of citrus. There can never be too much lemon! What Benjamin Buford Blue did for shrimps I would do for lemons.

I take it back. A relative gave me a bottle of her homemade limoncello. I don’t know what went wrong but it was like railway station toilet cleaner, strong, synthetic and lingering. I suppose that means you can do wrong with lemon. I never thought so before.

4 Likes

When I bought a carton of Corona the other day, the cashier offered me a choice between 2 Corona + Parley stainless steel water bottles.

At 600ml capacity, they are smaller than the previous ones, so are more convenient.

There was also some promotional signage which stated that for every carton of Corona purchased, Corona + Parley would clean up 1 square metre of beach.

As ScoMo said “I’m doing my bit”

Meanwhile in the US, consumers who are not smart enoughh to know the difference between a beer and a virus are refusing to buy Corona.

Only in America.

1 Like

Really? It would be much easy if Corona was a beer! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

P.S.
Will be checking out the promotion at our local shortly. We need another personal water bottle.

1 Like

Corona with Lyme. It gets my tick of approval. :laughing:

2 Likes