Comparison Pages (Choice Site) Not Displaying Data

Additionally whilst logged into the site w/Firefox I try to log in w/Edge and it sits ‘spinning’. But when I ‘X’ (cancel) the login box I am logged in.

4 Likes

Android browsers the same. Looks like there might be a data processing issue at Choices end.

4 Likes

Same failure with the comparison table not showing details when using An iPad and Safari.

The arrow buttons on the RHS simply reorientated horizontal to vertical with no other effect.

P.S.
I don’t have any added protection to the standard setup, and used the Choice site with comparisons several days ago without issue, (Sat?).

4 Likes

I’ve replicated the issue in a number of browsers, including on my personal PC and Mac with protection switched on and off. I’ve reached out to our support team to get this looked at ASAP.

4 Likes

Looks like it has been fixed or it has corrected itself. The vacuum cleaner comparison page is now working again and data is automatically loading into the comparison table.

I have also checked some other reviews and the data is also loading now.

2 Likes

Hi all, the problem has been fixed on our end. Sorry for any inconvenience over the weekend period.

I will close this topic as this instance of this issue has been fixed. Please open a new topic if the issue arises again.

A huge thanks to those who reported or replicated this issue on multiple browsers for us too.

2 Likes