CL AUS Pty Ltd- Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle Baby Toddler Bike Trike with Canopy Parent Push Recall

A recall notice for Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle Baby Toddler Bike Trike with Canopy Parent Push supplied by CL AUS Pty Ltd as the product does not have a red parking brake actuator and is not labelled with the required safety warnings labels.

CL AUS Pty Ltd - Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle Baby Toddler Bike Trike with Canopy Parent Push

PRA No.

2020/18368

Date published

5 Jul 2020

Product description

Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle Baby Toddler Bike Trike with Canopy Parent Push

Adaptable trike for ages 12 months to 36 months
Colours green, grey and pink

Features parent control brake, three point safety harness and safety bar, adult Steer & Stroll adjustable push handle, removable awning, high-back seat, foldable, storage basket and bag.

Photograph of Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle

What are the defects?

The Deluxe Foldable Kids Tricycle has some of the features of a stroller, but is unsafe for use as a stroller to transport children as it does not have the safety features required under the mandatory standard ‘Consumer Product Safety Standard for Prams and Strollers (Consumer Protection Notice No 8 of 2007, as amended on 14 February 2019)’.

The product does not have a red parking brake actuator and is not labelled with the required safety warnings labels.

What are the hazards?

When used as a stroller to transport children, the product may cause injury to a child if the product rolls in an uncontrolled manner or if the child falls out of the product.

What should consumers do?

Consumers should stop using the product and return to eBay store - Me Trading & Co for a full refund including original shipping cost.

For further information, contact Me Trading & Co via email at info@memeart.com.au or visit http://www.ebaystores.com.au/metradingco/Contact-Us.html

Supplier

CL AUS Pty Ltd

Traders who sold this product

Sold online via eBay store Me Trading & Co

Where the product was sold

Nationally

Dates available for sale

• 7 August 2018 - 5 December 2019

Recall advertisements and supporting documentation

Recall advertisement.pdf (296.14 KB)

Responsible regulator

Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is the responsible regulator for this recall.