CHOICE is hiring ⭐

We’re searching for a Social Media Assistant to help with a broad variety of tasks, including creating social media content. It’s a junior role and we’re considering applicants from across Australia.

If you or someone you know wants to apply, make sure to flag it with me in a DM!

3 Likes

If I was 30 years younger!!

6 Likes

If I was 50 years younger !!! :wink:

4 Likes

Only if I were 1300km closer…and not running an accommodation business. Otherwise…

4 Likes

There are so many deserving young Australians looking for that first great opportunity. Why not Choice.

5 Likes

An article regarding engineers in the mining industry in Australia.

When our son had completed his engineering degree at UQ over 20 years ago, he could not graduate until he had completed the required work experience, but with the downturn at the time, he could not get a suitable work experience position anywhere.

Fortunately, a neighbour near our residence at the time was the GM of a major gold mine in PNG and very kindly arranged for our son to complete his work experience at another company mine in NW Qld.

He had to do the work experience with no payment as the company had no budget for it but they paid for his travel and accomodation costs

Our son is now the GM of a major gold mine and our long retired former neighbour contacted our son the other day to catch up on how he was getting on.

As they say, what goes around, comes around.

5 Likes

The work is all online and they are considering applicants from across Australia, yet the job description says the job is based in Marrickville.

Why not allow the job to be online?

1 Like

Hi John, it will be remote work for the right applicants.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not younger … being young is overrated and I do believe kids these days have it harder than I did, in ways they will never know because it is their ‘normal’ …

5 Likes