Blender reviews

Find the best blender with the help of our CHOICE blender review (member content).

We tested blenders in our test kitchen to help you find one that can handle tough tasks like nut butters and pizza dough. Our free blender buying guide will help you decide whether a super blender is ideal for you, or whether a traditional benchtop blender will do the job.

2 Likes

We’ve updated our blender reviews for 2018 (member content), and we’ve also tested stick blenders (member content) to find out which ones are the best at processing and chopping.

2 Likes

how could anything beat the ‘Blendtec’ ?? :wink:

No I don’t have one …

3 Likes

I am still waiting for this one to me made:

I checked the Choice review and appears that I still have a longer wait.

3 Likes

I’ve just posted a review of my KitchenAid stick blender, a recommended product in the stick blender reviews linked above.
I wouldn’t recommend it!

My review will apparently appear after it is checked over by Choice, I suppose xmas holidays, may delay it somewhat.

EDIT: Review now live on 25/12.

3 Likes

I just looked at the list in the reviews and am still reeling at the price of some of these things. A friend spend hundreds on a vitamix a few years back and makes smoothies with it… I only have a blender/soup maker which I have shoved to the back of the cupboard, might drag it out and see if it does more than soup (it made great pumpkin soup, but so does cooking it on the stove)

4 Likes

We have released an article breaking down how to pick the right blender for you and the top six best blenders (member content) from our reviews.

4 Likes

Terrific stuff.

Is there any news of when the stick blender reviews will be updated…will are particularly interested in this one as need to buy a replacement in a few months.

3 Likes

Hey @phb, we’re expecting an update around the end of this year. My apologies, this more than likely won’t be available as soon as would be convenient.

2 Likes

Winter blending ideas for you:

2 Likes

These are not what to do with a blender…

1 Like

Anyone tried the Kuving vacuum blender?

No, what does it do?

Welcome @Wiki!
Are you interested only in a Blender? Choice has done reviews of Kuving Juicers, last update August ‘21.
Worth a look?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I have moved your question over to a thread which deals with blenders.

If I may suggest, you could provide more information and ask open ended questions to elicit more information.

Closed questions such as ‘anyone tried the blender?’ can be answered with either yes or no. An open ended question might be ‘how does the blender perform compared to other blenders?’

What is it that you are actually wanting to know?

1 Like

Hi, could someone please explain why I cannot find the measured Noise level (dB) for each of the tested blenders?

The Noise level slider (shown under in Specifications filter group) indicates that the data exists, but it is not shown in either the summary or detailed review for each blender, and therefore does not appear in the Compare products table. Given that more than half of these blenders are as noisy as power tools/lawn mowers, it seems to me the tested noise level would be of interested to consumers.

On another point, the Noise level filter slider provides a range from 44 to 93dB, but the lowest noise level for all the tested blenders was 72dB, so all the blenders fall into to upper half of the slider range. By convention, shouldn’t the lowest value of the slider be the lowest tested value?

1 Like

Checking just now in the compare table of two random blenders it is near the bottom row. This is not an uncommon trend across a number of reviews whereby the comparison tables are the only place certain information is shown.

That it should. Sometimes there are editorial oopsies even when it might be possible to automate the scale.

3 Likes