CHOICE membership

Bissett Magazine Services have ceased trading. Subscribers left in the dark

They just told me that my marvel movie collection issue 50,51 got processed 29/11 and 52,53 got processed on the 30/11 and will arrive within 21 days.

My issue 47 got processed 2/11 and hasn’t arrived so they are reordering that.

I’m not exactly comfortable with paying for things weeks in advance and the lack of invoicing and any kind of email telling me things are on the way…

Well any email from anyone in fact… I’m a little tired of chasing them for info after my credit card is randomly charged when ever they feel like…

I’m in exactly the same boat Rustywar. My issue 47 did not come and 50/51 have gone missing. Another charge today for $59.98 plus a transaction fee of $1.80 through NAB.
Maybe issue 47 is out of stock? Who knows?
I wish I could just get them through the newsagent and let them deal with all this rot.
I got excited when they started up again but it looks like it might be hit and miss for a while.
The worst part is because there are bonus items how do I know if I’m due for the next one? My folders are full so I guess at some stage a new one will appear. They need to send out a ‘cheat sheet’ so we know when we are missing something.

Some Eaglemoss subscribers are reporting that the 4 missing issues of Build the Back to the Future Delorean are finally turning up in the post, almost 6 weeks after the last payment was taken and we all only got 2 out of 6 issues sent out.

I’ve also just been charged for 2 more issues of the Marvel Movie collection. So hopefully that means Coghlan will finally get around to sending out the 2 issues and a plinth display stand from last month’s charges. They still owe me a binder that I paid for from 2 months ago. I asked Eaglemoss about getting the tracking numbers sent to subscribers as the packages get sent and they didn’t even know that they had tracking numbers on them. The person I spoke with said they’d have a talk with the team to see if they can organise for Coghlan to send them each tracking number so they can themselves try and sort out what’s going on.

Meanwhile, Eaglemoss can’t even tell me what the Marvel Movie Collection special issues are worth until they process one for us all. Hopefully it will be the same price we’ve already been paying for the things.

Spoke to the Eaglemoss call centre again.

1. I have cancelled my DC GRAPHIC Novels collection subscription as they don’t know when it is restarting because they still don’t have account details for it. I am going to get them from my newsagent. Unfortunately it means sacrificing the extra 2 Green Lantern premiums.
  2. Legends of Batman 4-9 re-ordered as it was supposed to arrive by last Friday. I was assured that I ‘should have a delivery before Christmas’… should not will. They really can’t guarantee anything.
  3. Marvel Movie Collection - looks like being a multi part delivery. Missing 47 to 52 now.
  4. Game Of Thrones has been the only subscription delivered since September.
    I have had 10 payments totalling $450+ for all subscriptions except DC for 2 GOT deliveries.
    The frustrating saga continues.

My reorder of 47 arrived today… reordered 3rd packaged 7th received 11th of December.

I’m glad it arrived but my 50/51/52 and 53 that got processed 29/30th of November should’ve arrived first… unless of course to get stuff first you must wait a month then reorder so you can actually revive the stuff…

Umm it’s a lottery

I have still not received any further issues form Hachette. Have only received one delivery and that was on the 25th October. Should have had another about three weeks ago, but nothing. Will have to get on the phone with them again it seems.

Thanks so much everyone for this thread! I’ve been fighting it out via email with Eaglemoss and getting nowhere. I received the original ‘Bissett’s bust’ email, and have about 4 from them after that (with at least three from me per one of their emails). I’ve stumbled across this thread googling the phone number I was just sent to see if it was legit or not.

I thought I’d had funds taken from my card in August, but my bank must have refused it as it’s no longer a transaction.

And, for those looking at calling the ‘Sydney’ number, it hasn’t worked before 5pm Brisbane time.

Update: I called the number at 5:01pm on Friday 12/12/18. Sat on hold til 5:23pm- never spoke to a person. I have small kids. I only need 9 more books (I think it’s 2 months worth of issues?) of the Disney Safari collection. Over it. Not worth the time, effort or hassle anymore.