Audi Australia - Audi Q3 (8U) MY2015-2018 Recall

A recall notice for Audi Q3 (8U) MY2015-2018 supplied by Audi Australia Pty Ltd.

" # Audi Australia Pty Ltd — Audi Q3 (8U) MY2015-2018

PRA No.

2019/17744

Date published

12 Aug 2019

Campaign number

97DK

Product description

Audi Q3 (8U) equipped with LED headlights
Model Years 2015-2018

312 affected vehicles

Identifying features

VIN (Vehicle identification number)

See attached VIN list

VIN list.pdf (59.12 KB)

What are the defects?

If the vehicle’s external front indicator light stops operating over time, the driver may not receive the corresponding warning.

What are the hazards?

If the indicator light does not activate, oncoming vehicles may not be aware of the drivers intention to turn, increasing the risk of an accident and injury to all road users.

What should consumers do?

Audi Australia Pty Ltd is contacting all known owners of affected vehicles. Consumers should contact their nearest Audi Dealer to arrange for inspection and software update of the onboard supply control unit.

For further information, contact the Audi Australia 24-hour toll free number 1800 50 AUDI (2834).

Supplier

Audi Australia Pty Ltd

Traders who sold this product

Authorised Audi Dealers

Where the product was sold

Nationally

Responsible regulator

Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development is the responsible regulator for this recall.

Absoultely amazing.

The idiots in FNQ either do not know what indicators and road rules are and/or are too stupid to use them, and this recall seems to suggest that drivers should indicate before turning in front of incoming traffic.

Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection is still working.

2 Likes