Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Scams

Wow. Even Kochie has jumped on the bandwagon.

"

• [BUSINESS]
  • CULTURE
  • GADGETS
  • FUTURE
  • CELEBS

Money

David Koch Refuses To Keep Quiet Despite Pressure From Bankers. ‘People are Making Thousands Everyday From This With No Experience’

by [Ben Harper] @bennoHarps Wednesday, July 24, 2019

‘People with no experience including myself are making thousands everyday from this.’

David Koch is best known for his incredibly direct interviews and as co-host on Seven Network’s Sunrise breakfast program. Kochie has spent his career deeply embedding himself into Australian and international popular consciousness. However in the last week, information was leaked about his latest success in Bitcoin Trading - a subject area he’d previously ridiculed on national television.

The media mogul just announced he’s about to join a new business venture which he believes can go some way to helping Aussies improve their financial lives, proving that he really does care about the average Australian citizen and their needs.

The new venture is called Bitcoin Revolution, and although he didn’t come up with the idea, he’s invested an estimated $1.8m of his own money into the software which enables anyone to trade Bitcoin profitably.

In a recent interview with The Australian, Kochie revealed that more than half his tax income for 2018 came from investing in one Bitcoin system - a somewhat sneaky investment, but one that’s made him millions, and hundreds of Australian families thousands each month.

“No one seems to have enough money, and I believe this is the solution people have been waiting for” said Kochie. After ‘experimenting’ with multiple Cryptocurrencies; he explained: “I think Bitcoin is better than currency. Never in history have we had an opportunity that people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in such a short period of time!” - Read more ››

Political unrest all over the world has caused people to look for a safe and stable asset, this has driven the demand for Bitcoin in the process; it’s completely decentralized and gives you full autonomy and protection over your funds for the first time ever, attracting the likes of David Koch , who seems to be a far more astute businessman than we previously knew.

In a recent interview with Bloomberg, Kochie said how he came across the opportunity which is available to everyone right now: “When I heard the idea, I just knew I had to be a part of it. We’re going to change the lives of thousands of Australian people forever. It’s just good business, and maybe this will see a few of my haters turn… maybe.”

“If you had invested just $100 in Bitcoin back in 2010 you would now enjoy dividends of $75 Million Dollars!”

Kochie says: “It’s a controversial investment, because the world banking community does not want the average worker to have access to this much wealth outside of the system. They hate me for investing in this!”

Here’s the deal: The program is gaining major popularity and the results are astonishing. Kochie explains how “timing is key with an investment like this and sadly the window for this is this is so narrow; many Australian workers will miss out. There really is just a few months or even weeks left to benefit." Economists are urging people to “Start Now!”

Sound too good to be true? That’s what parents of 2, Justin and Bec Pottinger from Grenfell NSW, initially thought too. Justin was a 34-year-old customer store manager until he lost his job in October 2018. He was lucky enough to be invited to beta test the program in January this year after stumbling across an advert on Facebook.

Justin and Bec were initially skeptical of this work from home opportunity, but it turned out to be the “best thing that’s ever happened to them!”

Justin admits: "At first, I thought this was a joke. Making money from home is only a dream. But I decided to try it anyways, I watched this video and then signed up afterwards. It was almost fun learning something new. Money was flowing into my account, I didn’t believe it was real. I was so skeptical that I’d even receive the money that I didn’t even mention it to Bec!

Bitcoin Revolution now pays Justin every Monday morning.

“I now earn really good money just to work from home every day…and I get paid every Monday morning… I make around $9,000 a month right now and it’s creeping up every week. I receive my Bitcoin straight to my wallet, and if I need quick access I can transfer cash directly to my bank account by direct deposit, but I also have the option of Paypal or Cheque too!” - Read more ››

What exactly is Justin paid to do? He says, “Essentially this new economy is Bitcoin Revolution Auto Trading. You can trade it like stocks, but because it’s a completely untapped market, there’s no competition. I’m scooping up cash like ice cream. It’s such a good time to be doing this, and after seeing David Koch’s involvement it just makes me more excited”.

What you need: Only a computer, smartphone, or tablet with internet access. You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browsing the internet. Another perk of this program is you get to choose your own hours. You can work completely on your own schedule- whether that’s 5 hours a week or 50 hours a week. Absolutely no selling or telemarketing involved!

To save our reader’s time and double check the Bitcoin Revolution’s functionality, Justin kindly created a guide to getting started on the system.

Here’s his step-by-step walkthrough:

First thing you see is a video showing off Bitcoin Revolution in all of its glory. The advertising is big and bold and in your face but it is an American product and that’s how they do things. Anyway, you simply submit your name and email address below the video to get started.

Next up, you’re asked to fund your account. As I was navigating the deposit page, my mobile rang. It was an international number so I was hesitant to answer but then I realised it was obviously from Bitcoin Revolution. Sure enough, it was my own personal account manager. His service was great. He took me through the entire funding process. They accept all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I went ahead and deposited the minimum amount which is around $350 AUD or $250 USD cause the platform works in US Dollars.

Once funded, I navigated to the “Auto-Trader” section of software, set the trade amount to the recommended $50 and enabled it. The Bitcoin Revolution software started making trades at a rapid rate and I was concerned at first but let it do its thing. I left it active for about an hour and went and watched TV. When I came back, my account balance read $1,592.37! That’s $2034.52 AUD! I had just turned $350 AUD into $2034.52 AUD in the space of an hour!

Kochie says: he’s inspired by the success so many are having with this, and hopes a renewed sense of optimism will sweep the nation as it gains momentum and more people reap the rewards of Bitcoin Trading.

TRY Bitcoin Revolution NOW

Associated Links:
Bitcoin Revolution Auto Trading Official Site

The Australian (Sydney)First published Wednesday, July 24, 2019

116,344 comments

Sort by:

Also post on Facebook

Kjetil Vandenbulcke

So guys it’s my first week on Bitcoin Revolution. I’ve got an invite at the exact system launch! So fat it works great for me. In the first 5 days my income is about $11k and slowly growing :slight_smile:

Like · Reply · 98k · [23 hrs]

Vivianne Chan·
[Sun Valley High

Thanks for you report, seems like I will try it :smiley:

Like Reply· 252 · 1 min

Chris Tang

wow sound good bro

Like· Reply· 226 · 3 min

Axel Guilloux·

None
easy money on internet finally is not a myth? :smiley:

Like Reply · 189 · 4 min

Show 10 more replies in this thread "

1 Like

Even if some of the bitcoin advertisements are real and not scams, they are about generating demand for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. These cryptocurrency values are based on demand…the higher the demand, the higher the price, the lower the demand, the lower the price.

In reality, the only ones who are likely to benefit from persuading consumers to buy cryptocurrencies are those who have already bought a currency and waiting to get out. If the price rises, they can sell at a profit…and the more that sell the more likely the value of a currency is to collapse.

It is speculation or gambling pure and simple…one gambling if the value of a crytocurrency will increase in value to make a profit.

Add in scam traders and other traders refusing to pay out a sold currency, I would rather I placed my hard earned cash elsewhere…than to potentially lose all of it.

3 Likes

I have removed all hyperlinks from the post as they were to a dodgy link. With all the dot symbols removed and replaced with the word dot I have pasted it here:

(https:// atrackitall dot go2cloud dot org/aff_c?offer_id=4&aff_id=1001&aff_sub=2543&aff_sub2=&aff_click_id=&acc=2543&utm_campaign=%5Butm_campaign%5D)

The “Like. Replies.” hyperlinks for the supposed comments also used the exact same hyperlink and the numbers and times used in those “results” were hard coded so won’t change unless someone edits the article/spam to alter those figures…it is just pure clickbait by some scammers which is what @Fred123 was alerting us to. Unfortunately the links were still encoded into the paste.

So just as an alert to users…please be careful when you copy and paste from the web to here…the links are usually still active so be doubly sure you either remove the links or ensure they are safe to paste here eg by replacing the dot symbol in the addresses to a word eg dot or that they are safe to link to.

Yes @Fred123 I agree that these scam bags should be shown up for what they are. Many get sucked in to clicking a link and then end up getting spammed or at the worst losing money they can ill afford to lose.

The cheque with the “Justin Pottinger” name on it is a dodgy one as well with the MICR line (line of numbers at the bottom of a cheque) only containing 0s.

4 Likes

I actually originally posted the URL link to the scam but when I tested it after posting it, it lead to a different (apparently legitimate) article.

https://obmark.com/most-people-in-australia-had-no-idea/?gclid=CjwKCAjw4NrpBRBsEiwAUcLcDEhZoTI1TyMuM8P_aAhV-8XSGn_tBI_SFzL3wCQbcknp-k3Tsv-9ARoCwAAQAvD_BwE

I then deleted it and replaced it with a copy & paste of the article.

Perhaps this is somehow related to the 'James Packer" and the “Tom Hanks” posts in this topic whereby the URL links to the scam articles somehow mysteriously changed from the scam webpages to apparently legitimate webpages.

2 Likes

The ?gclid={identifier data} part in that hyperlink is a direct identifier of whomever clicked that link the first time before copying it (probably your unique Google Ads Id Fred). Anytime someone clicks it it adds data about you to their database eg where you posted the link, how many then clicked on it and such data that they want to collect. Up to that part the data is just enough to get to the relevant page ie https://obmark.com/most-people-in-australia-had-no-idea/

To read more on gclid see:

https://www.wordstream.com/gclid

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/3095550

https://developers.google.com/authorized-buyers/rtb/response-guide/decrypt-advertising-id

Each link can be different and sometimes a page or item identifier can just be a series of letters and/or numbers added to an address eg this one from a MSN lnk you provided requires the added characters at the end to get to the correct page https:// www dot msn dot com/en-au/money/company-news/arnotts-gobbled-up-in-dollarus22bn-sale/ar-AAELTua

4 Likes

And even Nicole Kidman is now getting a piece of the action.

SPECIAL REPORT: Nicole Kidman’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe And Big Banks Terrified

Australia citizens are already raking in millions of Dollars from home using this “wealth loophole” - but is it legitimate?

Nicole Kidman comes out with new secret investment that’s making hundreds of people in Australia very rich

(ABC News) - Australian entrepreneur and philantropist Nicole Kidman has made a name for herself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how she makes her money.

Last week, she appeared on The Project and announced a new “wealth loophole” which she says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months . Kidman urged everyone in Australia to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, National Australia Bank called to stop Kidman’s interview from being aired- it was already too late.

Here’s exactly what happened:

The Project co-host Waleed Ali invited Kidman on the show to share any tips she had on building wealth and the Australian entrepreneur and philantropist dropped a bomb:

“What’s made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly- without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new [cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Bitcoin Aussie System] . It’s the single biggest opportunity I’ve seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down.”

The Project co-host Waleed Ali was left in disbelief as Kidman pulled out her phone and showed viewers how much money she’s making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Australia whispering.

The segment ran out of time before Kidman could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the woman herself to learn more about this controversial opportunity.

ABC NEWS EXCLUSIVE WITH NICOLE KIDMAN

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called [Bitcoin Aussie System] that’s helping regular people in Australia, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true. "

Kidman continues:

“I get that because I thought the same thing when a trusted friend told me about it. But after seeing with my own eyes how much money he was making, I had to try it for myself.

I’m glad I tried it because it was some of the biggest and easiest money I’ve ever made. I’m talking tens of thousands of Dollars a day on autopilot. it’s literally the fastest way to make a windfall of cash right now. And it’s not going to last for much longer when more and more people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down for good.”

WHAT EXACTLY IS BITCOIN AUSSIE SYSTEM AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

The idea behind Bitcoin Aussie System is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think.

Although Bitcoin price has dropped from it’s all time high of $20,000 per Bitcoin, traders are still making a killing. Why? Because there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin that being traded for huge profits on a daily basis.

Some of these cryptocurrencies include Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and Ripple and they are still making returns of over 10,000% and higher for ordinary people in Australia.

[Bitcoin Aussie System] lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artifical intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep.

Bitcoin Aussie System is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Bill Gates just to name a few.

Bill Gates and Richard Branson discuss Bitcoin Aussie System at CES 2019.

These tech geniuses have built multi-billion companies on solving complex issues like online payments, computing, and transportation. Now, they’re tackling on the global problem of wealth inequality by letting anyone - no matter how rich or poor they are - make enough money to enjoy a happy and fulfilling life.

THE LUCRATIVE MONEY-MAKING SECRET BIG BANKS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Nicole Kidman goes on,

"We’re seeing hard economic times, and this is the solution people have been waiting for. Never in history have we had such an [amazing opportunity] that ordinary people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in such a short time.

Some people are hesitant to try this because it’s so different. And that’s because the big banks are trying to cover this up! The big banks are actively creating propaganda and calling cryptocurrencies and platform like Bitcoin Aussie Systema scam. Why? They are worried their corporate profits will shrink once their customers know how to create massive wealth themselves.

The truth is, cryptocurrency is the revolution of our lifetime and anyone who does not jump on this opportunity is missing out. I’ve already received angry calls and threats from big financial corporations because I’m bring this technology to people’s attention. But screw them. People in Australia are already starting to know the truth and it’s only a matter of time before more and more do.

I’m sharing this because I’ve also received hundreds of emails from people thanking me for sharing this secret. My favorite one is from a young man who bought his little brother his dream car - a Ferrari 488 Pista using the cash he made from[Bitcoin Aussie System]. This platform is truly making the lives of everyone in the world a little better.”

Steven Baker used the profits he earned from [Bitcoin Aussie System] to buy his little brother his dream car. What an inspiring way to use wealth for good!

DOES BITCOIN AUSSIE SYSTEM REALLY WORK? WE TEST IT OURSELVES TO OUT

Our senior editors wouldn’t let us to publish the interview with Nicole Kidman until we verified that Bitcoin Trader is a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us releasing any information that could potentially cause citizens of Australia to lose their hard-earned money.

So our editorial team tested [Bitcoin Aussie System] to make sure it actually works like Kidman described. One of our online editors, Zachary Tisdale, volunteered to risk his own money and test out Bitcoin Aussie System.

Zachary is a 53-year-old father of 2 boys whose wife lost her job last year due to illness. He admitted he was struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the answer.

Zach’s family was struggling to make ends meet and hoped that Bitcoin Aussie System could relieve his the financial pressure, so he decided to test the system and report his results

Zachary reports:

"At first, when I heard the interview with Kidman , I thought he was joking. Making money from home is only a dream. I decided to try it anyway given my financial circumstances- and for the sake of good journalism.

I watched an [introductory video about the platform] and then signed up. The video seemed to be over-promising but I put my skepticism aside. Within a few hours, I received a call from my personal investor. He answered all questions and doubts I had, and assured me I was going to make money. Period.

My personal investor even promised that if I lose even a single dime , he would promptly refund my $350 AUD deposit. That’s how confident he was this was going to change my life. Now that’s customer service beyond anything I’ve seen and no wonder banks are scared.

Once I received access to the platform, I deposited my initial investment of $350 AUD. That’s about is what my family spends on junk food every month, so I decided to stop taking us to fast food for a month. Now we can be healthy, plus have the opportunity to get rich.

The Bitcoin Aussie System system itself is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform. The software uses advanced AI algorithms and machine learning to predict exactly when cryptocurrencies will go up and down. Then it will automatically buy and sell for you around the clock. Technology has already made our lives easier in every possible way, so why not use it to make more money as well?"

ZACH’S REAL TIME RESULTS WITH THE SYSTEM

"Within 1 hour of depositing $350 AUD, the software started trading for me. To be honest, I was nervous it would lose all of my money. And sure enough, my first trade was a $25 loss!

I felt my throat close up. I thought I had been scammed. I was even ready to call my personal investor and ask for my money back. But then I remembered what my he told me earlier on our call: The algorithm is right about 80-89% of the time . You’re not going to win EVERY trade, but you’ll win enough and be profitable overall.

So I let the software keep trading for me and watched it closely. The next trade was profitable! Only $19 but it was still something. Then the next trade was $51 profit. Then $22 profit , making a total profit of $67. And this was all under 5 minutes!

Soon I started scooping up cash like ice-cream and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Every time I refreshed the screen, my profits grew higher and higher. I felt like I was on drugs because this was such an exciting rush.

Everytime I refreshed my trading dashboard, my profits grew higher and higher. It was such an exciting rush!

Now I know why Nicole Kidman is in a good mood all the time. And why the big banks don’t want people anywhere near this [wealth loophole]. By the end of the day, I had made over $754 AUD in profit, not bad from a starting investment of $350 AUD! I was so excited I barely got any sleep.

The next day was Tuesday and I had to go back to work. To be honest (and don’t tell my boss this), it was hard to focus on my job knowing the [Bitcoin Aussie System]software was making me money.

I snuck out to the bathroom a few times to check my profits, and they kept stacking up (with a small loss here and there). At the end of the day, before I put my kids to sleep, my account balance showed $1,349.13 . That’s more than I earn in a WEEK at my regular job!

By the end of the week, I made a total of $5,349.12 AUD. I withdrew exactly $4,500 and re-invested the rest. Within 2 days I received my first cheque in the mail- for exactly $4,500. I couldn’t believe this was real life!"

Zach’s receivied a cheque for $4,500 for his first two weeks of using Bitcoin Aussie System

Zach continues,

"Now, I am consistently making an additional $700 to $1,500 per day thanks to [Bitcoin Aussie System]. Now, the money just gets deposited into my bank account every few days. Just a few clicks and I received my funds within 24-48 hours. Everytime the transfer hits my checking account, I have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

Luckily, I LOVE my job here because I get to bring people important news stories (like this one) otherwise I would have quit by now. I did, however, plan a vacation for my family to Bali Indonesia to celebrate being out of debt and finally having my family’s finances back on track!

This wouldn’t be possible without Ms. Kidman’s generosity and sharing his secret live on television. And I’m happy I took the risk to try Bitcoin Aussie System myself. My wife is happier than ever and my kids’ toy cupboard is well stocked.

My co-workers are kicking themselves they didn’t sign up two weeks ago like I did. But soon, our entire office signed up (including my boss) and they are calling me a “hero” for trying this. "

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BITCOIN AUSSIE SYSTEM (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)

To get started, you only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet with internet access. You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browsing the internet. You don’t need any technology or cryptocurrency experience because the software and your personal investor [guarantees you make a profit].

Another perk of this program is you get to start when you want. You can make your own schedule- whether that’s 5 hours a week or 50 hours a week. Just start the auto-trading software when you wish, and you can pause whenever you want (I don’t know why you ever would though).

To save our reader’s time and double check the 's functionality, Zachary kindly created a guide to getting started on the system.

HERE’S MY STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH:

The first thing you see is a video showing off the power of Bitcoin Aussie System . The advertising is big and bold and in your face, but it is an American product and that’s how they do things. Anyway, you [simply submit your name and email address] next to the video to get started right away.

( Tip : Even if you don’t decide to invest any money, I recommend [signing up now]because it’s free and registrations for Australia residents could end at any moment)

[]

Next up, you’re asked to [fund your account]. As I was navigating the deposit page, my mobile rang. It was an international number so I was hesitant to answer but then I realised it was obviously from.

[]

Sure enough, it was my own personal account manager. His service was great. He took me through the entire funding process. They accept all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I went ahead and deposited the minimum amount which is $250 USD or $350 AUD.

[]

Once funded, I navigated to the “Auto-Trader” section of software, set the trade amount to the recommended $50 and enabled it. The software started making trades at a rapid rate and I was concerned at first but let it do its thing.

“Everyone wants to be rich but no one knows how to do it. Well, is the opportunity of a lifetime to build a fortune that will allow you to live the life you truly desire. It will NOT be around forever, so do not miss out.” - Nicole Kidman

UPDATE

We just receivied news that as of today (Thursday, July 25, 2019) almost all positions are filled up for Australia residents. Bitcoin Trader can only accept a limited number of total users to keep the profit per user is high. As of right now, there are still (37) spots left, so hurry up and [sign up now to secure your spot].

##### READER RESULTS

PROFIT: $5,552

[]

“I’ve been using [Bitcoin Aussie System]for just over 2 weeks, I’ve taken my initial deposit from $250 to $5,802. That is far more than I make at work.”

Kyle McLennan
Subiaco, WA

PROFIT: $9,200

[]

“I’ve hit over $9,200 in profit after just a month of using [Bitcoin Aussie System]. Because I can use it on my laptop, I’ve been travelling around Australia and making money the whole time!”

Jonathan Morris
Willunga, SA

PROFIT: $22,219

[]

“It’s so damn easy to use, even for me! I’ve never traded before, but I’m making $3,000+ a week and loving life!”

Lilly Peterson
Rockhampton, QLD

PROFIT: $41,943

[]

“I’ve been able to finally quit my job, thanks entirely to [Bitcoin Aussie System]. I’ve made so much, so easily!”

Fredic Paul
Perth, WA

PROFIT: $7,521

[]

“Iv’e only been using the [Bitcoin Aussie System] for 2 weeks and it has already paid for my European holiday.”

Julia Keaton
Werribee, VIC

PROFIT: $58,744

[]

“I teamed up with my best friends and together we’ve hit the jackpot after just 3 weeks. The trading robot does all the work for you. Together we’ve made over $17,000 a week”

Jordan Moss & Travis Parks
Essendon, VIC

PROFIT: $12,301

[]

“My Boyfriend was the one who told me about [Bitcoin Aussie System] and it has changed my live. I’ve been making over $2000 a week for over a month, with less than 30 minutes of work a day”

Brianna Wiggans
Tamworth, NSW

Follow the 3 Simple Steps To Get Started:

Step 1:

[ Sign up for your free account ]

[

]

Step 2:

[ Deposit the mininum of $350 AUD ]

[

]

Step 3:

[ Withdrawl profits to your bank! ]

[

]

[Recent # Comments]

Add a comment

[]

[Tohloria Lewis]

I’ve been trading with Bitcoin Aussie System for the last few weeks and made a small profit of $2,300. I’m loving it!

Reply. 13 . Like . 12 minutes ago

[]

[Tanya Porquez]

I saw on The Project and sign up yesterday, I’m up around $25.

Reply. 6 . Like . 13 minutes ago

[]

[Jennifer Jackson Mercer]

A friend of mine used it and recommended it, I’ll look into it.

Reply. 19 . Like . 25 minutes ago

[]

[Michael Cash]

It is giving me a better return on investment than my stock portfolio!

Reply. Like . 46 minutes ago

[]

[David Barrott]

It is so easy to use, you just deposit money and the robot does all the work for you.

Reply. 43 . Like . about an hour ago

[]

[Amanda Gibson]

I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this article!

Reply. 3 . Like . 1 hour ago

[]

[Julie Keyse]

I’ve heard so much about bitcoin and everybody was using it, I’m going to give this a try!

Reply. Like . 2 hours ago

[]

[Peter Williams]

I’ve made over $1,430 after just a week, I’m so close to leaving my job and doing this full time.

Reply. 12 . Like . 2 hours ago

[]

[Kirsten Bauman Riley]

I bought my first bitcoin yesterday and I’m really excited to see what this can do for me over the coming days.

Reply. 30 . Like . 2 hours ago

[]

[Celia Kilgard]

worked for me! It worked just like I thought it would. It was easy enough and I just want others to know when something works.

Reply. 53 . Like . 2 hours ago

I must be the only one missing out.

Strange that the cheque shown is dated 19.11.2004 when Bitcoin only launched on 03.01.2009.

2 Likes

I just messaged you about the scam.

All the Bitcoin scams I have posted were in items on the MSN website which I use MS Edge for.

The only one that mysteriously appears is the McAffe renewal scam as I posted about yesterday.

1 Like

For a while Facebook did the same thing (?fbclid).

Also note from that article “A small percentage of websites don’t allow arbitrary URL parameters and serve an error page when auto-tagging is turned on.” So the privacy-violating URL may simply not work and it would be a requirement to remove the ?stuff before posting (if you expect the link to work).

As a general rule, all such privacy-violating additions to the URL should be removed before posting the URL to a public web site - since you have no idea what information you are posting about yourself and no idea what additional information you may be revealing to a third party. (Your third article explains in theory how the ?stuff may be completely meaningless to you - completely opaque to you - but able to be decrypted by someone else.)

It isn’t always easy to know how much of the URL to remove or what part of the URL to remove. If you can be bothered then you have to test the adjusted URL yourself before posting it to a public web site. This is particularly true if the legitimate URL itself uses ?other-stuff.

But we digress. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yet another variation of this grubby scam.

[]

• [NEWS]
  • [FASHION]* [CELEBRITIES]
  • [ENTERTAINMENT]

[ SPECIAL REPORT: Mike Cannon-Brookes’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe And Big Banks Terrified ]

Australia citizens are already raking in millions of dollars from home using this “wealth loophole” - but is it legitimate?

[

] Mike Cannon-Brookes comes out with new secret investment that’s making hundreds of people in Australia very rich

[ (ABC News) ]- Australian billionaire Mike Cannon-Brookes, co-founder and co-CEO of Atlassian has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how he makes his money, Mike Cannon-Brookes is currently placed 5th richest person in Australia along side his partner Scott Farquhar

Last week, he appeared on The Project and announced a new “wealth loophole” which he says can [ transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months ]. Mike urged everyone in Australia to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, National Australia Bank called to stop Mikes’s interview from being aired- it was already too late.

[ Here’s exactly what happened: ]

The Project co-host Waleed Aly invited Mike on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the Australian entrepreneur and philantropist dropped a bomb:

“What’s made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly- without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new [cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Stock Revolution] . It’s the single biggest opportunity I’ve seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down.”

The Project co-host Waleed AlyWaleed Aly was left in disbelief as Mike pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he’s making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Australia whispering.

Mike’s currently estimated net worth is $8.7B, in January his net worth was estimated at $6.4B, Mike’s net worth has gone up by $2.3B in just few months, part of that is thanks to this new [ “wealth loophole” ]

The segment ran out of time before Mike could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the man himself to learn more about this controversial opportunity.

[ ABC NEWS EXCLUSIVE WITH MIKE CANNON-BROOKES ]

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called[Stock Revolution] that’s helping regular people in Australia, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true. "

Mike continues:

“I get that because I thought the same thing when a trusted friend told me about it. But after seeing with my own eyes how much money he was making, I had to try it for myself.

I’m glad I tried it because it was some of the biggest and easiest money I’ve ever made. I’m talking tens of thousands of AUD a day on autopilot. it’s literally the fastest way to make a windfall of cash right now. And it’s not going to last for much longer when more and more people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down for good.”

[ WHAT EXACTLY IS STOCK REVOLUTION AND HOW DOES IT WORK? ]

[ The idea behind ] [Stock Revolution] is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think.

Although Bitcoin price has dropped from it’s all time high of $20,000 per Bitcoin, traders are still making a killing. Why? Because there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin that being traded for huge profits on a daily basis.

Some of these cryptocurrencies include Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and Ripple and they are still making returns of over 10,000% and higher for ordinary people in Australia.

[Stock Revolution] lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artifical intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep.

[Stock Revolution] is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Bill Gates just to name a few.

Bill Gates and Richard Branson discuss [Stock Revolution] at CES 2019.

These tech geniuses have built multi-billion companies on solving complex issues like online payments, computing, and transportation. Now, they’re tackling on the global problem of wealth inequality by letting anyone - no matter how rich or poor they are - make enough money to enjoy a happy and fulfilling life.

[ THE LUCRATIVE MONEY-MAKING SECRET BIG BANKS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW ]

Mike Cannon-Brookes goes on,

"We’re seeing hard economic times, and this is the solution people have been waiting for. Never in history have we had such an [amazing opportunity] that ordinary people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in such a short time.

Some people are hesitant to try this because it’s so different. And that’s because the big banks are trying to cover this up! The big banks are actively creating propaganda and calling cryptocurrencies and platform like [Stock Revolution] a scam. Why? They are worried their corporate profits will shrink once their customers know how to create massive wealth themselves.

The truth is, cryptocurrency is the revolution of our lifetime and anyone who does not jump on this opportunity is missing out. I’ve already received angry calls and threats from big financial corporations because I’m bring this technology to people’s attention. But screw them. People in Australia are already starting to know the truth and it’s only a matter of time before more and more do.

I’m sharing this because I’ve also received hundreds of emails from people thanking me for sharing this secret. My favorite one is from a young man who bought his little brother his dream car - a Ferrari 488 Pista using the cash he made from [Stock Revolution]. This platform is truly making the lives of everyone in the world a little better.”

Steven Baker used the profits he earned from [Stock Revolution] to buy his little brother his dream car. What an inspiring way to use wealth for good!

[ DOES STOCK REVOLUTION REALLY WORK? WE TEST IT OURSELVES TO OUT ]

Our senior editors wouldn’t let us to publish the interview with Mike Cannon-Brookes until we verified that [Stock Revolution] is a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us releasing any information that could potentially cause citizens of Australia to lose their hard-earned money.

So our editorial team tested [Stock Revolution] to make sure it actually works like Mike described. One of our online editors, Zachary Tisdale, volunteered to risk his own money and test out [Stock Revolution].

Zachary is a 53-year-old father of 2 girls whose wife lost her job last year due to illness. He admitted he was struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the answer.

Zach’s family was struggling to make ends meet and hoped that [Stock Revolution] could relieve his the financial pressure, so he decided to test the system and report his results

Zachary reports:

"At first, when I heard the interview with Mike , I thought he was joking. Making money from home is only a dream. I decided to try it anyway given my financial circumstances- and for the sake of good journalism.

I watched an [introductory video about the platform] and then signed up. The video seemed to be over-promising but I put my skepticism aside. Within a few hours, I received a call from my personal investor. He answered all questions and doubts I had, and assured me I was going to make money. Period.

My personal investor even promised that if I lose even a single dime , he would promptly refund my $350 AUD deposit. That’s how confident he was this was going to change my life. Now that’s customer service beyond anything I’ve seen and no wonder banks are scared.

Once I received access to the platform, I deposited my initial investment of $350 AUD. That’s about is what my family spends on junk food every month, so I decided to stop taking us to fast food for a month. Now we can be healthy, plus have the opportunity to get rich.

The [Stock Revolution] system itself is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform. The software uses advanced AI algorithms and machine learning to predict exactly when cryptocurrencies will go up and down. Then it will automatically buy and sell for you around the clock. Technology has already made our lives easier in every possible way, so why not use it to make more money as well?"

[ ZACH’S REAL TIME RESULTS WITH THE SYSTEM ]

"Within 1 hour of depositing $350 AUD, the software started trading for me. To be honest, I was nervous it would lose all of my money. And sure enough, my first trade was a $25 loss!

I felt my throat close up. I thought I had been scammed. I was even ready to call my personal investor and ask for my money back. But then I remembered what my he told me earlier on our call: The algorithm is right about 80-89% of the time . You’re not going to win EVERY trade, but you’ll win enough and be profitable overall.

So I let the software keep trading for me and watched it closely. The next trade was profitable! Only $19 but it was still something. Then the next trade was $51 profit. Then $22 profit , making a total profit of $67. And this was all under 5 minutes!

Soon I started scooping up cash like ice-cream and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Every time I refreshed the screen, my profits grew higher and higher. I felt like I was on drugs because this was such an exciting rush.

Everytime I refreshed my trading dashboard, my profits grew higher and higher. It was such an exciting rush!

Now I know why Mike Cannon-Brookes is in a good mood all the time. And why the big banks don’t want people anywhere near this [wealth loophole]. By the end of the day, I had made over $754 in profit AUD, not bad from a starting investment of $350 AUD! I was so excited I barely got any sleep.

The next day was Tuesday and I had to go back to work. To be honest (and don’t tell my boss this), it was hard to focus on my job knowing the [Stock Revolution] software was making me money.

I snuck out to the bathroom a few times to check my profits, and they kept stacking up (with a small loss here and there). At the end of the day, before I put my kids to sleep, my account balance showed $1,349.13 . That’s more than I earn in a WEEK at my regular job!

By the end of the week, I made a total of $5,349.12 AUD. I withdrew exactly $4,500 and re-invested the rest. Within 2 days I received my first cheque in the mail- for exactly $4,500. I couldn’t believe this was real life!"

Zach’s receivied a cheque for $4,500 for his first two weeks of using [Stock Revolution]

Zach continues,

"Now, I am consistently making an additional $700 to $1,500 per day thanks to[Stock Revolution]. Now, the money just gets deposited into my bank account every few days. Just a few clicks and I received my funds within 24-48 hours. Everytime the transfer hits my checking account, I have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

Luckily, I LOVE my job here because I get to bring people important news stories (like this one) otherwise I would have quit by now. I did, however, plan a vacation for my family to Bali Indonesia to celebrate being out of debt and finally having my family’s finances back on track!

This wouldn’t be possible without Mr. Canoon-Brookes’s generosity and sharing his secret live on television. And I’m happy I took the risk to try [Stock Revolution] myself. My wife is happier than ever and my kids’ toy cupboard is well stocked.

My co-workers are kicking themselves they didn’t sign up two weeks ago like I did. But soon, our entire office signed up (including my boss) and they are calling me a “hero” for trying this. "

[ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH STOCK REVOLUTION (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE) ]

To get started, you only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet with internet access. You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browsing the internet. You don’t need any technology or cryptocurrency experience because the software and your personal investor [guarantees you make a profit].

Another perk of this program is you get to start when you want. You can make your own schedule- whether that’s 5 hours a week or 50 hours a week. Just start the auto-trading software when you wish, and you can pause whenever you want (I don’t know why you ever would though).

To save our reader’s time and double check the 's functionality, Zachary kindly created a guide to getting started on the system.

THESE ARE TWO STEPS TO GET STARTED:

1. Sign Up For A Free Account
  2. Deposit The Minimum $350

Step 1:[ Enter Your Details To Sign Up For A Free Account ]

+61

START NOW

Step 2:[ Deposit The Initial Minimum Investment Of $350 ]

READER RESULTS
PROFIT: $5,552

[]

“I’ve been using [Stock Revolution] for just over 2 weeks, I’ve taken my initial deposit from $350 to $5,802. That is far more than I make at work.”

Kyle McLennan
Subiaco, WA

PROFIT: $9,200

[]

“I’ve hit over $9,200 in profit after just a month of using [Stock Revolution]. Because I can use it on my laptop, I’ve been travelling around Australia and making money the whole time!”

Jonathan Morris
Willunga, SA

PROFIT: $22,219

[]

“It’s so damn easy to use, even for me! I’ve never traded before, but I’m making $3,000+ a week and loving life!”

Lilly Peterson
Rockhampton, QLD

PROFIT: $41,943

[]

“I’ve been able to finally quit my job, thanks entirely to [Stock Revolution]. I’ve made so much, so easily!”

Fredic Paul
Perth, WA

PROFIT: $7,521

[]

“Iv’e only been using the [Stock Revolution] for 2 weeks and it has already paid for my European holiday.”

Julia Keaton
Werribee, VIC

PROFIT: $58,744

[]

“I teamed up with my best friends and together we’ve hit the jackpot after just 3 weeks. The trading robot does all the work for you. Together we’ve made over $17,000 a week”

Jordan Moss & Travis Parks
Essendon, VIC

PROFIT: $12,301

[]

“My Boyfriend was the one who told me about [Stock Revolution] and it has changed my live. I’ve been making over $2000 a week for over a month, with less than 30 minutes of work a day”

Brianna Wiggans
Tamworth, NSW

Follow the 3 Simple Steps To Get Started:

Step 1:

[ Sign up for your free account ]

[

]

Step 2:

[ Deposit the mininum of $350 AUD ]

[

]

Step 3:

[ Withdrawl profits to your bank! ]

[

]

The scum have now updated the cheque from 19.01.2004 to 19.01.2019. Really convincing.

This one use a php script to redirect clicks:

(https:// shopirishgifts dot com/australian-entrepreneur-and-philanthropist-reaching-out-to-help/index-tb dot php?acc=2554&ga=1&pixelid=734226541&pixellabel=7HRECPThu6IBEO3Qjd4C#)

MICR on all the Mellon (Bank of Scotland) cheques are no longer a set of 0s like in the Bendigo Bank one but use exactly the same numbers, as also is the highlighting of the items with the only change being the date. They appear to be reacting to the critiques of their posts and that just shows how dangerous they are to the unwary clickers of their links.

1 Like

With all these scams the possibilities are mind bending.

In jest, or indigestion?

If half of Australia put up $350 that’s around $4B in kitty.

After a month or two we would collectively earn $40B a week based on the scammers examples. Ripper! You beauty. Or $2 trillion a year.

The national debt would be paid off in months.

Super which holds approx $1.8 trillion in funds would also be obsolete.

While the Aussie share market capitalisation is a paltry $1.6 trillion.

Hopefully the reserve bank has enough bank notes for all those withdrawals?

It’s amazing just how much money there is in the nation. NOT!!!

2 Likes

Trouble for us as a nation is that we still have people who grasp at straws for a better life, get rich fast option and find they sink faster. How many times are we told of these scams, how many warnings will it take until we get the idea that they are scams. They put warnings in the papers, magazines, on TV, in Newsagents and Supermarkets, they have dedicated shows about those affected. Yet we still have a reasonable portion of our society who get sucked in and lose money “hand over fist” every day, week, month, year.

I guess there are just some no matter what you tell them just don’t understand the messages and fall victim…This is why there are scammers because they rely on that gullibility of some…easy pickings.

3 Likes

Even Karl Stefanovic is getting his piece of the action.

SPECIAL REPORT: Karl Stefanovic’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe And Big Banks Terrified

Australia citizens are already raking in millions of dollars from home using this “wealth loophole” - but is it legitimate?

Karl Stefanovic comes out with new secret investment that’s making hundreds of people in Australia very rich

(ABC News) - Australian television presenter Karl Stefanovic has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how he makes his money.

Last week, he appeared on The Project and announced a new “wealth loophole” which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months . Stefanovic urged everyone in Australia to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, National Australia Bank called to stop Stefanovic’s interview from being aired- it was already too late.

The Project co-host Waleed Aly invited Stefanovic on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the Australian television presenter dropped a bomb:

“What’s made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly- without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called BITCOIN FUTURE . It’s the single biggest opportunity I’ve seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down.”

The Project co-host Waleed Aly was left in disbelief as Stefanovic pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he’s making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Australia whispering.

The segment ran out of time before Stefanovic could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the man himself to learn more about this controversial opportunity.

ABC NEWS EXCLUSIVE WITH KARL STEFANOVIC

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform calledBITCOIN FUTURE that’s helping regular people in Australia, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true. "

Stefanovic continues:

I’m glad I tried it because it was some of the biggest and easiest money I’ve ever made. I’m talking tens of thousands of AUD a day on autopilot. it’s literally the fastest way to make a windfall of cash right now. And it’s not going to last for much longer when more and more people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down for good.”

WHAT EXACTLY IS BITCOIN FUTURE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

The idea behind BITCOIN FUTURE is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think.

BITCOIN FUTURE lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artifical intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep.

BITCOIN FUTURE is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Bill Gates just to name a few.

Bill Gates and Richard Branson discuss BITCOIN FUTURE at CES 2019.

THE LUCRATIVE MONEY-MAKING SECRET BIG BANKS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Karl Stefanovic goes on,

"We’re seeing hard economic times, and this is the solution people have been waiting for. Never in history have we had such an amazing opportunity that ordinary people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in such a short time.

Some people are hesitant to try this because it’s so different. And that’s because the big banks are trying to cover this up! The big banks are actively creating propaganda and calling cryptocurrencies and platform like BITCOIN FUTURE a scam. Why? They are worried their corporate profits will shrink once their customers know how to create massive wealth themselves.

I’m sharing this because I’ve also received hundreds of emails from people thanking me for sharing this secret. My favorite one is from a young man who bought his little brother his dream car - a Ferrari 488 Pista using the cash he made fromBITCOIN FUTURE . This platform is truly making the lives of everyone in the world a little better.”

Steven Baker used the profits he earned from BITCOIN FUTURE to buy his little brother his dream car. What an inspiring way to use wealth for good!

DOES BITCOIN FUTURE REALLY WORK? WE TEST IT OURSELVES TO OUT

Our senior editors wouldn’t let us to publish the interview with Karl Stefanovic until we verified that BITCOIN FUTURE is a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us releasing any information that could potentially cause citizens of Australia to lose their hard-earned money.

So our editorial team tested BITCOIN FUTURE to make sure it actually works like Stefanovic described. One of our online editors, Zachary Tisdale, volunteered to risk his own money and test out BITCOIN FUTURE.

Zachary is a 53-year-old father of 2 girls whose wife lost her job last year due to illness. He admitted he was struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the answer.

Zach’s family was struggling to make ends meet and hoped that BITCOIN FUTURE could relieve his the financial pressure, so he decided to test the system and report his results

Zachary reports:

"At first, when I heard the interview with Stefanovic , I thought he was joking. Making money from home is only a dream. I decided to try it anyway given my financial circumstances- and for the sake of good journalism.

I watched an introductory video about the platform and then signed up. The video seemed to be over-promising but I put my skepticism aside. Within a few hours, I received a call from my personal investor. He answered all questions and doubts I had, and assured me I was going to make money. Period.

The BITCOIN FUTURE system itself is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform. The software uses advanced AI algorithms and machine learning to predict exactly when cryptocurrencies will go up and down. Then it will automatically buy and sell for you around the clock. Technology has already made our lives easier in every possible way, so why not use it to make more money as well?"

ZACH’S REAL TIME RESULTS WITH THE SYSTEM

Now I know why Karl Stefanovic is in a good mood all the time. And why the big banks don’t want people anywhere near this wealth loophole. By the end of the day, I had made over $754 in profit AUD, not bad from a starting investment of $350 AUD! I was so excited I barely got any sleep.

The next day was Tuesday and I had to go back to work. To be honest (and don’t tell my boss this), it was hard to focus on my job knowing the BITCOIN FUTURE software was making me money.

Zach’s receivied a cheque for $4,500 for his first two weeks of using BITCOIN FUTURE

Zach continues,

"Now, I am consistently making an additional $700 to $1,500 per day thanks toBITCOIN FUTURE . Now, the money just gets deposited into my bank account every few days. Just a few clicks and I received my funds within 24-48 hours. Everytime the transfer hits my checking account, I have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

This wouldn’t be possible without Mr. Stefanovic’s generosity and sharing his secret live on television. And I’m happy I took the risk to try BITCOIN FUTURE myself. My wife is happier than ever and my kids’ toy cupboard is well stocked.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BITCOIN FUTURE(LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)

To get started, you only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet with internet access. You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browsing the internet. You don’t need any technology or cryptocurrency experience because the software and your personal investor guarantees you make a profit.

HERE’S MY STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH:

The first thing you see is a video showing off the power of BITCOIN FUTURE . The advertising is big and bold and in your face, but it is an American product and that’s how they do things. Anyway, you simply submit your name and email address next to the video to get started right away.

( Tip : Even if you don’t decide to invest any money, I recommend signing up nowbecause it’s free and registrations for Australia residents could end at any moment)

Next up, you’re asked to fund your account. As I was navigating the deposit page, my mobile rang. It was an international number so I was hesitant to answer but then I realised it was obviously from.

Sure enough, it was my own personal account manager. His service was great. He took me through the entire funding process. They accept all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I went ahead and deposited the minimum amount which is $350 AUD.

Once funded, I navigated to the “Auto-Trader” section of software, set the trade amount to the recommended $50 and enabled it. The software started making trades at a rapid rate and I was concerned at first but let it do its thing.

“Everyone wants to be rich but no one knows how to do it. Well, is the opportunity of a lifetime to build a fortune that will allow you to live the life you truly desire. It will NOT be around forever, so do not miss out.” - Karl Stefanovic

UPDATE

We just receivied news that as of today () almost all positions are filled up for Australia residents. BITCOIN FUTURE can only accept a limited number of total users to keep the profit per user is high. As of right now, there are still (37) spots left, so hurry up and sign up now to secure your spot.

Doesn’t link to Karl from this browser or your link on this page. I think another MSN News hacked article.

Thanks for that.

That is weird. I can copy the link to a new Chrome window and it still works but I just tried replacing it in my post above and it goes to a legitimate article.

When I first posted it above, it went to the scam.

I will copy and paste it so people can see what the scam looks like.

Wow. Scamwatch finally has something regarding the Andrew Forrest Bitcoin Scam on their website, albeit a small mention on the right hand side of the webpage, dated 01.08.2019.

Only just over 5 weeks since I reported the scam to them.

I wonder how much gullible Aussies have lost in the meantime.

2 Likes

Being a government agency, I can imagine the number of meetings they had to agree whether or not to add it to the website…and what form the website content will be. One can often imagine the speed that the cogs of government turn.

At least it is included to prevent the over gullible falling for an obvious scam.

4 Likes

Some good news.Qld police charge 5 scammers over this grubby fraud.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/five-charged-over-qld-cryptocurrency-fraud/ar-AAFujfL?ocid=spartandhp

Great work.

4 Likes

Here was I thinking that these grubby scams had stopped following the Qld police charging 5 scammers yesterday as I had not seen any for 2 days.

But low and behold, I just found this one trying to scam computer users with fake repairs.

https://thiswentviral.net/aus/make-your-computer-new/?ad=375566836931&sites=www.drivepedia.com&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxNant4r14wIVlYhoCh3dewPFEAEYASAAEgLoBfD_BwE

Readers may notice that the photos of endorsements on the right hand side are the same ones used in the Bitcoin scams, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Absolute scum.

And the original Andrew Forrest Bitcoin Scam is back on MSN today having hijacked Worthyopinion.com, and it stills has the cheque dated 2004 instaed of 2019.

And James Packer is in on the action too.

"

SPECIAL REPORT: James Packer’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe And Big Banks Terrified

James Packer comes out with new secret investment that’s making hundreds of people in Australia very rich

(ABC News) - Australian billionaire and investor James Packer has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how he makes his money.

Last week, he appeared on The Project and announced a new “wealth loophole” which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months . Packer urged everyone in Australia to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, National Australia Bank called to stop Packer’s interview from being aired- it was already too late.

The Project co-host Waleed Aly invited Packer on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the Australian entrepreneur and philantropist dropped a bomb:

“What’s made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly- without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Bitcoin Revolution . It’s the single biggest opportunity I’ve seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down.”

The Project co-host Waleed AlyWaleed Aly was left in disbelief as Packer pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he’s making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Australia whispering.

The segment ran out of time before Packer could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the man himself to learn more about this controversial opportunity.

ABC News Exclusive with James Packer

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called Bitcoin Revolution that’s helping regular people in Australia, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true. "

Packer continues:

What Exactly Is Bitcoin Revolution And How Does IT WORK?

The idea behind Bitcoin Revolution is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think.

Bitcoin Revolution lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artifical intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep.

Bitcoin Revolution is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Bill Gates just to name a few.

Bill Gates and Richard Branson discuss Bitcoin Revolution at CES 2019.

The lucrative money-making secret big banks don’t want you to know

James Packer goes on,

"We’re seeing hard economic times, and this is the solution people have been waiting for. Never in history have we had such an amazing opportunity that ordinary people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in such a short time.

Some people are hesitant to try this because it’s so different. And that’s because the big banks are trying to cover this up! The big banks are actively creating propaganda and calling cryptocurrencies and platform like Bitcoin Revolution a scam. Why? They are worried their corporate profits will shrink once their customers know how to create massive wealth themselves.

I’m sharing this because I’ve also received hundreds of emails from people thanking me for sharing this secret. My favorite one is from a young man who bought his little brother his dream car - a Ferrari 488 Pista using the cash he made from Bitcoin Revolution. This platform is truly making the lives of everyone in the world a little better.”

Steven Baker used the profits he earned from Bitcoin Revolution to buy his little brother his dream car. What an inspiring way to use wealth for good!

Does Bitcoin Revolution Really work? We test It Ourselves To Out

Our senior editors wouldn’t let us to publish the interview with James Packer until we verified that Bitcoin Revolutionis a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us releasing any information that could potentially cause citizens of Australia to lose their hard-earned money.

So our editorial team tested Bitcoin Revolution to make sure it actually works like Packer described. One of our online editors, Zachary Tisdale, volunteered to risk his own money and test out Bitcoin Revolution.

Zachary is a 53-year-old father of 2 boys whose wife lost her job last year due to illness. He admitted he was struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the answer.

Zach’s family was struggling to make ends meet and hoped that Bitcoin Revolution could relieve his the financial pressure, so he decided to test the system and report his results

Zachary reports:

"At first, when I heard the interview with Packer , I thought he was joking. Making money from home is only a dream. I decided to try it anyway given my financial circumstances- and for the sake of good journalism.

I watched an introductory video about the platform and then signed up. The video seemed to be over-promising but I put my skepticism aside. Within a few hours, I received a call from my personal investor. He answered all questions and doubts I had, and assured me I was going to make money. Period.

The Bitcoin Revolution system itself is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform. The software uses advanced AI algorithms and machine learning to predict exactly when cryptocurrencies will go up and down. Then it will automatically buy and sell for you around the clock. Technology has already made our lives easier in every possible way, so why not use it to make more money as well?"

Zach’s real time results with the system

Now I know why James Packer is in a good mood all the time. And why the big banks don’t want people anywhere near this wealth loophole. By the end of the day, I had made over $754 in profit AUD, not bad from a starting investment of $350 AUD! I was so excited I barely got any sleep.

The next day was Tuesday and I had to go back to work. To be honest (and don’t tell my boss this), it was hard to focus on my job knowing the Bitcoin Revolution software was making me money.

Zach’s receivied a cheque for $4,500 for his first two weeks of using Bitcoin Revolution

Zach continues,

"Now, I am consistently making an additional $700 to $1,500 per day thanks to Bitcoin Revolution. Now, the money just gets deposited into my bank account every few days. Just a few clicks and I received my funds within 24-48 hours. Everytime the transfer hits my checking account, I have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

This wouldn’t be possible without Mr. Packer’s generosity and sharing his secret live on television. And I’m happy I took the risk to tryBitcoin Revolution myself. My wife is happier than ever and my kids’ toy cupboard is well stocked.

how to get started with Bitcoin Revolution (limited spots available)

To get started, you only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet with internet access. You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browsing the internet. You don’t need any technology or cryptocurrency experience because the software and your personal investor guarantees you make a profit.

Here’s My step-by-step walkthrough:

The first thing you see is a video showing off the power of Bitcoin Revolution . The advertising is big and bold and in your face, but it is an American product and that’s how they do things. Anyway, you simply submit your name and email address next to the video to get started right away.

( Tip : Even if you don’t decide to invest any money, I recommend signing up now because it’s free and registrations for Australia residents could end at any moment)

Next up, you’re asked to fund your account. As I was navigating the deposit page, my mobile rang. It was an international number so I was hesitant to answer but then I realised it was obviously from.

Sure enough, it was my own personal account manager. His service was great. He took me through the entire funding process. They accept all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I went ahead and deposited the minimum amount which is $250 USD or $350 AUD.

“Everyone wants to be rich but no one knows how to do it. Well, is the opportunity of a lifetime to build a fortune that will allow you to live the life you truly desire. It will NOT be around forever, so do not miss out.” - James Packer

UPDATE

We just receivied news that as of today ( var dayNames = new Array(“Sunday”, “Monday”, “Tuesday”, “Wednesday”, “Thursday”, “Friday”, “Saturday”); // Array of month Names var monthNames = new Array( “January”, “February”, “March”, “April”, “May”, “June”, “July”, “August”, “September”, “October”, “November”, “December”); var now = new Date(); var dayOfTheWeek = now.getDay(); now.setTime(now.getTime() - 0 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000); document.write(dayNames[(now.getDay())] + ", " + monthNames[(now.getMonth())] + " " + now.getDate() + ", " + now.getFullYear()) // returns new calculated date Monday, August 12, 2019) almost all positions are filled up for Australia residents. Bitcoin Revolutioncan only accept a limited number of total users to keep the profit per user is high. As of right now, there are still (37) spots left, so hurry up and sign up now to secure your spot. "

Strange that they still have 37 places left, and the cheque is issued by the RBA in London and now dated 2017.

Almost seems like some sort of scam.

1 Like