Aldi Mobile Prepaid Plans

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile Service Coverage & Quality Issues

Because Aldi use Telstra towers, I’ve found I have wider reception now. As an example, recently I was on my annual fishing trip to the Dampier Archipelago and I was able to communicate for the first time. Before I used Vodaphone whose coverage was not as good.

3 Likes

All good things come to an end for the half empty set, but with more inclusions (I don’t need) for the half full types.

From 15 November 2023, the price of your $99 1 Year Super Pack will increase from $99 to $119. We’re also increasing the data allowance from 25GB to 60GB.

If your service is set up for Auto Recharge, we will automatically charge the new amount on your first renewal from 15 November 2023.

Time for a shop around noting one can expect the industry to occasionally change plans so even if one moves a similar change could follow quickly.

Coles mobile 365 day prepaid starts out at $120 per year, but you get a significant discount off the recharge price by recharging before the due date.
Similar to Aldi you get unlimited calls and texts within Aust plus 60gb data.
However Coles also gives you unlimited calls to certain overseas countries which is more than what Aldi gives. Perhaps a better deal?
BB

Coles is on the Optus Wholesale network while Aldi is on the Telstra Wholesale network. That can matter to some.

1 Like