Aldi Crofton brand bargain S/S Mixing bowls and S/S colanders

Recently needed some more Stainless steel mixing bowls . Noticed Aldis had the Crofton set of 5 on special buy. Size range from 16-32cm . While I was at Aldis I noticed they had the Colanders on special buy too . 3 to the set 8 cm ,14cm and 20 cm . Great quality . The best part I got change out of $20 .

In the past I have payed that for one Stainless steel mixing bowl . I have purchased their Crofton 26cm cast iron skillets previously for $12.75 . Well finished and in my opinion better quality than a well known American brand selling for around $70 .

The special buys seem to run to a pattern . Different in each state . Worth waiting for IMO.

9 Likes

We also picked up a set for home, Mike. They showed up in our local ALDI some weeks ago. They certainly seem to be of good quality.

3 Likes

I must agree Scott @ScottOKeefe they are great quality for the price . Picked up a 29 bit Impact driver set last weekend for $7.99 . At other retailers you would pay much more than that for one adaptor . It comes with 4 in the set.

3 Likes

I bought the same sets a couple of years ago. Still going strong (as you would hope!)

3 Likes

I have bought a number of the Crofton branded items from Aldi and they are all very good quality. I have never had an issue with any of them. Great value for money

5 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly @sheryldouglas2000 .

4 Likes

Bought some of the crofton range 6 years ago. Skillet, large enamel saucepan and a couple of other item…Still doing well. A little heavy when full but was great buy and a good buy.

4 Likes

@pegi228 Purchased a cast iron skillet and cast iron griddle grill a couple of years ago . Had a lot of use and finish quality is fantastic considering their price .

3 Likes