$350 “anti-5G” device

If your aura was strong enough you could protect both with an 8MB stick. You need a colonic and energised nuts.

9 Likes

They feel better because it’s less embarrassing than admitting to buyer’s remorse.

7 Likes

I’ve been keeping half an onion in a corner of my home office. So far so good - no bad effects from 5G here so it must work. And much cheaper than a USB stick.

11 Likes

You might also try garlic as it will keep vampires at bay, as well.

6 Likes

:rofl:
Apparently it’s the quality of the garlic, not the quantity that counts in each instance.

Only $350 for our highly rated organically untested garlic clove necklace. Comes in multiple colour options. Why buy one, when you can get a family pack of four for the price of two in 5 easy monthly payments of $150. Don’t wait, order now! Post and packaging extra. :+1:

6 Likes

Good news everyone - our favorite $187 block of solid plastic with a plug on it, the Geoclense home energy harmoniser https://www.choice.com.au/electronics-and-technology/gadgets/tech-gadgets/articles/geoclense-home-harmonizer-review has been updated to protect us all from 5G. Or at least it’s marketing copy has - I don’t know that it’s possible to upgrade an inert object…

7 Likes

I got a local panel beater to make me a lead cod piece. This protects me from every known “G” including gravity and of course Covid-XX.
Caveat Emptor.
pH

5 Likes

I didn’t even realise you could still get USB sticks with less than 8GB!

7 Likes

2,4,8 and 16Gb brought on a certain website from a certain country are known to quite often test at 256/512MB which is why I stopped buying micro sd cards on there as I got tired buy receive test complain get refund rinse and repeat with another seller :slight_smile:

5 Likes